Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens White Authentic Jersey

Westbrook36

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

I'll go for $50. However, if you agree you can't change your mind and renegotiate. After all, a deal is a deal. Right?

Ooh, a contract stipulation! Very Nice!

There's a string hanging out of the sleeve.

Gotta love personal insults. Hit the gym WB36. :D

I'll go for $50. However, if you agree you can't change your mind and renegotiate. After all, a deal is a deal. Right?

FIFTY DOLLARS!!! You might as well take a fifty dollar bill and wipe you @$$ with it! If you have that much money to blow I'll PM you my paypal account!

Originally posted by jrfriedm

FIFTY DOLLARS!!! You might as well take a fifty dollar bill and wipe you @$$ with it! If you have that much money to blow I'll PM you my paypal account!

Thanks for your input. I guess that I should have consulted you before making my offer. It's amazing that not only are you able to make judgements on how I spend my money, but you must also be able to read my mind as to what my interests in obtaining the item are. Do you give psychic readings as well?

Thanks for your input. I guess that I should have consulted you before making my offer. It's amazing that not only are you able to make judgements on how I spend my money, but you must also be able to read my mind as to what my interests in obtaining the item are. Do you give psychic readings as well?

I don't blame ya. You could turn around and resale it and make a profit.

Archived