Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.COM vote for Redskins QB Starter

Originally posted by SamSneed36

Unless there is an injury its gonna be Ramsey, I vote for Campbell in 2006

Why would you do that? For Campbell to start next year would mean that Ramsey doesn't do well this year, why wouldn't you want him to succeed, as Ramsey's success would equate to Redskins success? So I take it you either don't want or don't expect the Redskins to do well this year?

Originally posted by China

Why would you do that? For Campbell to start next year would mean that Ramsey doesn't do well this year, why wouldn't you want him to succeed, as Ramsey's success would equate to Redskins success? So I take it you either don't want or don't expect the Redskins to do well this year?

No your right, I hope he does well, I would love to be wrong about him and see him become a top NFL qb for thr skins. The comment was taken much to literally.

Well I commend Ramsey for all he has tried to do for the skins. he didn't have the best o'line when he was playing because of injuries. Plus he was put in a position where he was fighting for that starting spot and he was trying to make something out of nothing when it came to making big plays. But on the other hand Campbell has great size, speed, and a good arm. So all i can really say is; yea Ramsey got his di*k knocked in the dirt but may the best man win between him and Campbell.:logo: :point2sky :shutup:

You know this isn't the last time were going to see Brunell. I wouldn't be surprised if Ramsey stunk it up in one of the games if he was yanked for Brunell. I checked out his track record a few months back and saw that what Gibbs did last year with Brunell was very un-Gibbs like.

...I think he kept Brunell in for as long as he did so he wouldn't bruise Ramsey's battered ego any further. While it seemed like Gibbs was hammering together his offense.

So I'm getting myself mentally prepared. 030.gif

Archived