Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

old skool yoh! no really....

[[ghost]]

Originally posted by dfitzo53

I like it, but I think it could be better if you smoothed out the borders between the pictures. Love the text though.

I was thinking the same thing. I just made a collage at work and it's not hard to do in Photoshop. The background eraser tool.

That said, it's my new desktop. Thanks.

i didn't think it would be so popular. glad you guys like it. it really isn't that hard, no cutting or any real effects, a lot of copy and pasting. but, im glad you guys like it. and tell me if you have any requests, i could use the inspiration, im running out of ideas...

EDIT: yesssssssssss...i just noticed im over 1500 posts. go me, go me, go me. wooooo.....

Originally posted by MonkeySkin

Yo, I've been looking for the middle pic. The one were he broke the record. I think it was monday night, at Denver?... Anywho, hook a brother up please!

Monday night Denver at RFK!! :cheers:

Thanks for the new wallpaper Ghost. I am huge Art Monk fan!

Originally posted by MonkeySkin

:cheers:

Was it RFK?...

Anywho, someone hook me up with the celibration pic damit! :mad:

Yes, my boys Bugs' and Unsonny were there. I was in college and watched on TV. Great night!

Regular Season: 10/12

Stadium: RFK Stadium

Attendance: 56371

Head Coach: Joe Gibbs

1992 Staff || 1992 Roster || 1992 Draft

Denver Broncos 3 0 0 0 3MNF

Washington Redskins 17 7 7 3 34

Game Recap:

The competitive phase of the game ended early, when Mark Rypien threw a 44-yard touchdown pass to Gary Clark in the third quarter to make the score 24-3. Suspense, however, remained in the game. Art Monk entered the contest needing 7 receptions to break Steve Largent’s career catches record.

Monk had four catches as the Redskins took possession late in the fourth quarter and Joe Gibbs decided to call Monk’s number on three straight plays to put the receiver over the top. The first two were Monk’s trademark dodge routes for six and 18 yards, the third a sideline pattern for ten yards and the record. In keeping with Monk’s low-key style, the celebration was brief and restrained, but number 81 clearly enjoyed the moment, pumping his fist into the air as he was mobbed by his teammates.

While the spotlight rightfully was on Monk, linebacker Wilbur Marshall certainly deserved some recognition as well. In addition to five tackles and a sack, Marshall intercepted a John Elway pass in the second quarter and returned it 20 yards for a touchdown.

Archived