Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Away Games/Road Trips/ Meet ups

Gellnasty

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 2:50 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

Thanks for the advice.  I elected to do one day in Scottsdale then switch to Glendale.   Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that a hurricane doesn't derail it all.  I am coming from South Florida and that's the heat of the hurricane season. 

I am staying across the street from the stadium... Dont have to drive home and right there after the game!

On 5/30/2018 at 9:58 PM, pjfootballer said:

They’ve come here to Charlotte a couple of times. I’ve skipped the last two visits. Panther fans are assholes because we overun their stadium and I’d rather watch at home.

That is old Skinz territory. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I just got 10 tickets to the Monday night game in NO on oct. 8th!!!  Taking the whole family down for the weekend. 

FYI to anyone considering this game. They scheduled it for Monday night because Brees is projected to potentially break Manning’s all time passing yard record that game if he stays on his career passing YPG pace. If you’re planning on attending this game, it’s probably a good idea to get your tickets sooner than later. I would assume this will be a tough (or at least expensive) ticket if Brees is still on pace to break the record come week 3 or so. 

Hope to see some of you down there for the Bourbon Street takeover the night before the game. Skins fans showed out for the game last year. Looking for a better ending to this year’s game!

My son and I will be attending the game in AZ.   Game Tickets are reasonable and it’s one of the few places you can fly direct from Boise lol.  

Went to a game in AZ back in 2005.   When they were playing at ASU. Thinking we will be staying in Glendale near the stadium.  I recall 1/4 or so of the crowd being Skins fans.   Was great.  

• 3 weeks later...

I've just decided that I'm going to be coming down for the Tampa game. 

Does anybody have any recommendations on the most convenient hotel so I don't have to drive to the game? 

Also will there be any kind of skins tailgate that my wife and I can hook up with if we don't drive? 

I'd love to avoid driving if I can. 

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I've just decided that I'm going to be coming down for the Tampa game. 

Does anybody have any recommendations on the most convenient hotel so I don't have to drive to the game? 

Also will there be any kind of skins tailgate that my wife and I can hook up with if we don't drive? 

I'd love to avoid driving if I can. 

There are a number of hotels near the stadium. Can’t recall which one I stayed in last time, but not an issue.

I’m guessing many Skins fans and ESers will be at Al Lopez park, across the street from the stadium. I’m from Carolinas, but go down whenever they play there, because I have friends and family there. I’m sure SIP and others can give you better info.

Most likely be hitting the Jacksonville game too.

48 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

There are a number of hotels near the stadium. Can’t recall which one I stayed in last time, but not an issue.

I’m guessing many Skins fans and ESers will be at Al Lopez park, across the street from the stadium. I’m from Carolinas, but go down whenever they play there, because I have friends and family there. I’m sure SIP and others can give you better info.

Most likely be hitting the Jacksonville game too.

I booked the Tampa stadium hotel because it was pretty cheap and seemed close but I have free cancelation if people tell me its a horror show or something. 

I just moved here...retired, now live in Gilbert AZ. This will be my first Redskin game, and I have been a Redskin fan since 1976.  I moved here from Boston.  Tried, but could never see myself a Patriot's fan (once Brady is gone, that franchise will again experience mediocrity).  Anxious to see Alex, fat Rob (who is not so "fat" these days), Jon Allen, Daron Payne (ankle injury; he'll be there though), Dunbar and Nicholson (showed a truckload of promise last year), and hoping good things happen for the kid, Doctson.  Don't think Guice will see many touches and my fingers are crossed that with a healthy OL, Samaje unleashes the beast.

if anyone knows of a tailgate gathering at the stadium, that's open to all Redskin fans, I have no problem buying a ticket (if it comes to that).  I'll certainly troll the line to investigate.  Hope to see ya'll there! HTTR!

Archived