Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

Just now, UKskins said:

Yeah that's what I meant mate, they weren't taking the RB before OL when Giants had filled their RB need but still needed OL help. I am surprised they went for Chubb rather than Guice. There's gotta be something going on with Guice beyond what has leaked into the media. 

Ahh, got yer. Soz. Brugler thinks it's down to his background and the company he keeps FWIW. (Guice.). 

Hail. 

2 minutes ago, UKskins said:

I think we're taking RB regardless of who falls where. Which RB is the issue. Unless Ronald and Guice are both off the board before we pick.

That's what I'm afraid of, that we get such tunnel vision that if the reasonable RB choices are gone we still take one who shouldn't go this high. 

4 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

There's goes Smith. 

Please let Daniels fall to us. Please let Daniels fall to us. Please let Daniels fall to us. 

Hail. 

I tried this with James yesterday and it didn't work :P 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That's what I'm afraid of, that we get such tunnel vision that if the reasonable RB choices are gone we still take one who shouldn't go this high. 

My fear is that we take Guice and he turns out to be a headcase who lost his special make-you-miss talent and causes drama and eventually disappoints.

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

My fear is that we take Guice and he turns out to be a headcase who lost his special make-you-miss talent and causes drama and eventually disappoints.

I have no idea what to think of Guice's fall, but if we take him I'll trust his talent and hope his head is screwed on straight because I never suspected he has issues at all. Allbright says he has dirt on him that he won't tweet until after he's drafted. 

Archived