Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Politico: The Media Bubble Is Real, And Worse Than You Think

zoony

I don't know anybody in person that openly admits to both voting for Trump, and actually liking that they did...

but go to ANY facebook group...?  the comments.... yowza!!!  Oye vey!!!  

(doesn;t matter if it is a fuzzy kitten memes group, an S&M babysitters group, or a Redskins group.... ANY group) 

13 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

I don't know anybody in person that openly admits to both voting for Trump, and actually liking that they did...

but go to ANY facebook group...?  the comments.... yowza!!!  Oye vey!!!  

(doesn;t matter if it is a fuzzy kitten memes group, an S&M babysitters group, or a Redskins group.... ANY group) 

link to the S&M babysitters group please.......

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and  peeled the NRA  sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home  alarm  system and  quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two  Pakistani  flags   and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I  purchased   the  black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up  the   flag  pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland  Security,  Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 
 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT  used to charge me. Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop  or travel. Everyone moves out of the way, and security can't pat me  down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling  like a woman today. Hot Damn...Safe at last.

54 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Yeah but some of them city folks includes chicks with dicks so that doesn't count. 

Between this, and the babysitter thing and ASF trying to lure McSluggo to his abandoned room so that he can chloroform & have his way with him, this thread has quickly taken a turn for the better. I recommend we sticky it.

23 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Between this, and the babysitter thing and ASF trying to lure McSluggo to his abandoned room so that he can chloroform & have his way with him, this thread has quickly taken a turn for the better. I recommend we sticky it.

299583609.gif&ext=gif&_nc_hash=AQB3NbcJ-

Archived