Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 7

Riggo-toni

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Also folks, can we refrain from spoilers or at least put them in hidden text? Thanks!

The mint chocolate chip ice cream talk should be hidden text, and it doesn't matter if it is green or vanilla. :)

2 hours ago, Mufumonk said:

Watchers on the Wall has the video. You'll know it when you see it.

You don't even have to look, it's the top story at the moment.  

I'm really interested in knowing how much of the ending of this story is from George and how much the Double D's just made up in the writers room.  If I was George, I'd probably just work with the show runners to tell the ending of the story as he wants it, then issue a press release saying he was not finishing the books and leave him the hell alone. 

I say this from the point of view of being interested, not having ever read the books, and with no plan to ever read the books.  

EDIT: @zoony do you think we should create a GOT Season 8 thread and retire season 7 thread?  I'm happy to start it so we can start afresh...  

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You don't even have to look, it's the top story at the moment.  

I'm really interested in knowing how much of the ending of this story is from George and how much the Double D's just made up in the writers room.  If I was George, I'd probably just work with the show runners to tell the ending of the story as he wants it, then issue a press release saying he was not finishing the books and leave him the hell alone. 

I say this from the point of view of being interested, not having ever read the books, and with no plan to ever read the books.  

EDIT: @zoony do you think we should create a GOT Season 8 thread and retire season 7 thread?  I'm happy to start it so we can start afresh...  

Sounds good i will lock this one

• zoony locked this topic

Archived