Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It's embarsssing that I have to source things that happened on public TV for you. But here you go:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html

For crying out loud, Trump confirmed himself that he has under investigation for Ob. Of Justice.

What is truly embarrassing is that you would use a NYT article to prove your statements.   Comey testified under oath that Trump was never under investigation directly.  He also testified to the fact that there was no proof of Voter Fraud or collusion to Russian Involvement.  Seriously, come on man.

• Like 1

Just now, ABQCOWBOY said:

What is truly embarrassing is that you would use a NYT article to prove your statements.   Comey testified under oath that Trump was never under investigation directly.  He also testified to the fact that there was no proof of Voter Fraud or collusion to Russian Involvement.  Seriously, come on man.

Holy ****. 

They. Are. Reporting. Direct. Words. From. James. Comey.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

He also stated that as of his testimony, there was NO EVIDENCE to support collusion.

Comey said that, at the time he was asked about it, there indeed was no direct evidence of collusion. That was also at the beginning of the investigation where they're starting the process of gathering the evidence, testimonies, etc. Then Trump fired him. The only people who know what all of the evidence at this current time is or is not are Mueller and his team. You're grasping at straws here.

Gathering evidence and building a case takes time. Comey was ousted early on in the process. Does that mean that there IS evidence of collusion? Not necessarily. Does that mean that everything Comey or others said at the time is STILL 100% relevant to what is or is not know NOW? No.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

Here.

Direct ****ing link to his testimony where he says that the Trump campaign is under a counter intelligence investigation.

I look forward to the next spin.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1

Just now, No Excuses said:

Holy ****. 

They. Are. Reporting. Direct. Words. From. James. Comey.

I watched the testimoney of comey. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jun/16/top-10-graphic-misleads-about-james-comeys-testimo/

For what it's worth, Comey also testified to that fact that many, many sources (including NYT) reported false information on the entire investigation.  You should watch his testimony if you have not.  If you have, then I do not understand why you are arguing the point.  Comey is on record under congressional hearing as to what he did and what was found.

Can some of you stop with the bull****!!!  Seriously, IF there was any evidence found that proved any collusion between Trump, Russia and the election, EVERY single Democrat would be holding press conferences singing the praises of impeachment.  There wouldn't be anyone of them waiting to see MORE evidence from the committees.  You wouldn't have Senators coming out and saying there "is no signs of collusion" if they saw ANY evidence saying otherwise.

The reason why we don't have Democrats singing about collusion and impeachment for collusion, is because, as of today, this moment, there is no evidence of collusion.

Here.

Direct ****ing link to his testimony where he says that the Trump campaign is under a counter intelligence investigation.

I look forward to the next spin.

Conveniently, "The Trump Adminstration" but not Trump himself.  In fact, his testimony directly states that there is no proof linking Trump. 

I watched the testimoney of comey. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jun/16/top-10-graphic-misleads-about-james-comeys-testimo/

For what it's worth, Comey also testified to that fact that many, many sources (including NYT) reported false information on the entire investigation.  You should watch his testimony if you have not.  If you have, then I do not understand why you are arguing the point.  Comey is on record under congressional hearing as to what he did and what was found.

I don't know what to tell you. 

He clear as fact stated that the Trump campaign is under investigation. 

Him and other intelligence chiefs have divulged no information in public hearings on the findings of the investigation. Everything we know in regards to the inner details of the investigation are through media reports.

So as I said, two things we know:

1. There is an investigation into collusion between the campaign and Russia.

2. There is an investigation into obstruction of justice, for which Trump personally is under investigation.

1 minute ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

Conveniently, "The Trump Adminstration" but not Trump himself.  In fact, his testimony directly states that there is no proof linking Trump. 

No **** Sherlock. Go back and read my posts. I have been saying "TRUMP CAMPAIGN" while you go on a bender as if I'm saying "Trump is under investigation!!". 

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

It's almost as if some folks want to call off the investigation.  Bear in mind, Benghazi was 21 congressional hearings over a two-year period.

The really great thing about this is that it's not even being done under a Dem controlled federal government. 

We have committees under Republican control in Congress investigating this. 

We have a Republican appointed ex-FBI director investigating for the DoJ.

Yet, somehow this is all fake news, a witch hunt with no proof, despite the fact that Mueller is gearing up by hiring prosecutors and building his team. *All for an investigation that apparently has no proof*.

I can't even begin to image how mentally ****ed you have to be to distort reality this way. 

• Like 1

I don't know what to tell you. 

He clear as fact stated that the Trump campaign is under investigation. 

Him and other intelligence chiefs have divulged no information in public hearings on the findings of the investigation. Everything we know in regards to the inner details of the investigation are through media reports.

So as I said, two things we know:

1. There is an investigation into collusion between the campaign and Russia.

2. There is an investigation into obstruction of justice, for which Trump personally is under investigation.

No **** Sherlock. Go back and read my posts. I have been saying "TRUMP CAMPAIGN" while you go on a bender as if I'm saying "Trump is under investigation!!". 

He also testified that there was no evidence that Trump was involved with Voter Fraud or Collusion.  I mean, read Politico, it tells you right there.  Watch the testimony of Comey   I know you have not done this because if you had, you would not be taking the positions you are.  You have read articles and listened to statements from other people and watched parts of the testimony, I'm guessing.  Am I wrong?  Have you watched the entire testimony? 

For the last time, Trumps Campaign is not the same as Trump and Comey clarifies that in his testimony.   You can not link his Campaign to him and say that he is guilty of Voter Fraud or Collusion.  I would even ask you to provide proof that his Campaign has been found guilty of Voter Fraud or any collusion related to that.  There may be proof of collusion for something else but not for Voter Fraud.   If there is, I have not seen it.  Please show me where there is proof of that.  Comey did not testify to this. 

So, I guess neither one of us is a Sherlock are we.  What you are saying here is completely wrong but please, show me proof if you have it.  Show me guilt of Trump, show me guilt of Trumps Campaign and show me where his Campaign proves his guilt. 

He also testified that there was no evidence that Trump was involved with Voter Fraud or Collusion.  I mean, read Politico, it tells you right there.  Watch the testimony of Comey   I know you have not done this because if you had, you would not be taking the positions you are.  You have read articles and listened to statements from other people and watched parts of the testimony, I'm guessing.  Am I wrong?  Have you watched the entire testimony? 

For the last time, Trumps Campaign is not the same as Trump and Comey clarifies that in his testimony.   You can not link his Campaign to him and say that he is guilty of Voter Fraud or Collusion.  I would even ask you to provide proof that his Campaign has been found guilty of Voter Fraud or any collusion related to that.  There may be proof of collusion for something else but not for Voter Fraud.   If there is, I have not seen it.  Please show me where there is proof of that.  Comey did not testify to this. 

So, I guess neither one of us is a Sherlock are we.  What you are saying here is completely wrong but please, show me proof if you have it.  Show me guilt of Trump, show me guilt of Trumps Campaign and show me where his Campaign proves his guilt. 

Hey genius.

I have not made any posts about voter fraud.

I have never stated that Trump directly is under investigation for collusion.

EVERY SINGLE POST SAID TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

Go back and read the last few pages and see how delusional you are being in your partisan hackery.

You are literally making up arguments in your head and projecting them on people. This is either Grade A trolling or there is something seriously wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It's almost as if some folks want to call off the investigation.  Bear in mind, Benghazi was 21 congressional hearings over a two-year period.

Fair enough but there was proof that Benghazi was a lie, put forth by Rice and that was there early on in the investigation.  I will also say that the reason it took so long was because the Obama Administration would not release records.  In this situation, there is no proof and both sides agree to this.  This is different but investigate if you wish.  It only makes Trump look better to the masses IMO.  I think it's a mistake by the Dems but it is what it is.

Here we go with Benghazi again.  Benghazi was just another example of the lies told by the previous administration to try and save a bid for reelection.  It was another false narrative (a video) pushed to protect the administration.  There is NO similarities with this.  The ONLY similarity is in this case, that VERY SAME ADMINISTRATION again concealed information to try and influence or keep from influencing an election.

1 minute ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

I think it's a mistake by the Dems but it is what it is.

Him and his campaign are being investigating by a Republican controlled Congress and his own ****ing DoJ!!!

The Dems literally have zero authority to do anything related to this investigation, except at the discretion of the Republican Party and their appointees. 

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Hey genius.

I have not made any posts about voter fraud.

I have never stated that Trump directly is under investigation for collusion.

EVERY SINGLE POST SAID TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

Go back and read the last few pages and see how delusional you are being in your partisan hackery.

You are literally making up arguments in your head and projecting them on people. This is either Grade A trolling or there is something seriously wrong.

Your so colorful. 

Nobody cares about his Campaign.  He doesn't get impeached or go to jail for what his campaign does.  I mean, you come in late and say this or that, which is fine but I'm telling you there is no proof of Trumps involvement in either one of those charges to this point. 

I'm sorry this is not what you might want to hear but at this point, its all true.

Just want to add that I have zero faith in our society of the last few hours in this tread are any indication of the circles I refuse to travel in. 

Seriously. The lack of intelligence is not only staggering, but actually a bit upsetting. If you try and look up any of this, using the tools God gave you (Brain, google) you can find the answers to some of this stuff yourself. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Just want to add that I have zero faith in our society of the last few hours in this tread are any indication of the circles I refuse to travel in. 

Seriously. The lack of intelligence is not only staggering, but actually a bit upsetting. If you try and look up any of this stuff yourself, using the tools God gave you (Brain, google) you can find the answers to some of this stuff yourself. 

It's either quality trolling or we truly are ****ed. 

Bizzaro world where an investigation led by Republican appointees is a witch hunt conducted by the Democratic Party, or just outright dismissed as "fake with no proof". 

Edited by No Excuses