Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Aly @aIewnes 6h6 hours ago

Aly Retweeted Kenny

torn PCL, quad strain, NFI forearm, suspension, offseason hip surgery led to suspension, broken ribs, ****ty 2016 & turns 33 this month. nah

Aly added,

Kenny @WhatupKenny
@aIewnes Lol that's your loyalty talking. I'm not high on Alshon but Marshall is one of the best WRs in the league when healthy

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 7h7 hours ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted PAT RILEY

Marshall, a healthy Doctson, Crowder, and Reed? What NFL secondary would stand a chance? ???

Stephen CzardaVerified account @SCzardaRedskins
USC WR JuJu Smith-Schuster has spoken with the #Redskins at the #NFLCombine. Called it a "great meeting."

Lake Lewis JrVerified account @LakeLewis

WR's John Ross (Washington) and JuJu Smith-Shuster (USC) are speaking at the podium and are impressive. Would you want one on #Redskins?

Master TesfatsionVerified account @MasterTes 8m8 minutes ago

#Redskins, Gruden encouraged by Josh Doctson's offseason progress  read it in BRBN WP

Master TesfatsionVerified account @MasterTes 12m12 minutes ago

Washington WR John Ross has met with the #Redskins at the #NFLCombine this week. One of the best WRs in what's been considered a deep class.

T M @reshmanuel 26m26 minutes ago

T M Retweeted Matt Miller

Still probably the guy I have the Skins most likely taking in the first 2 rounds at this point.

T M added,

Matt MillerVerified account @nfldraftscout
4.49 for Christian McCaffrey

Emmanual Benton @Manny_Benton 16m16 minutes ago

@reshmanuel Mentioned him in my article this morning. Way too much value if he's sitting there round two. Reminds me of Brian Westbrook

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 5m5 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted stephen wilcher

No. Normally that’s something media about might ask at the combine but since they got a very limited chance with Gruden we don’t know.

Rich Tandler added,

stephen wilcher @cloudwalker30
@Rich_TandlerCSN do you know are heard anything on rb Keith Marshall status on his injuries

Redskins Realm @SkinsRealm 1h1 hour ago

O.J Howard says he models his game off of Jordan Reed. Will meet with Redskins

Robbie Duncan @DeadeyeDunkan 2h2 hours ago

People talk about if the Skins take a RB in the 1st that it's Cook but I wouldn't be surprised at all it's McCaffrey

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 9h9 hours ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted michael lombardi

Oh. Hadn’t the Redskins just beaten the 49ers in the NFC title game and didn’t they win two more Super Bowls after that? Now, yes. ’84, no.

Rich Tandler added,

michael lombardiVerified account @mlombardiNFL
The soap opera known as The Washington football team is one reasons Bill Walsh said to me in 84 "we are only competing against 8 teams"

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 9h9 hours ago

Brandon Marshall is the 5th Jets player to be released. I predict one will join the Redskins.

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 10h10 hours ago

John Keim Retweeted Kenny Hinton

Hope others don't think this. Not close to true. 3 drops last 3 years combined. Drop % of 0.9 second best in NFL over this time.

John Keim added,

Kenny Hinton @kenny_hinton74
@john_keim as much as we want Garcon back people need to remember his hands are questionable at times.

Evan Lazar @ezlazar 40m40 minutes ago

As if Christian McCaffrey's day couldn't get any better he also ran a 6.57 3-Cone. The 2nd fastest by an RB at the #NFLCombine since 2003.

Archived