Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here come the Cowboys Fans

Boss_Hogg

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Root for whoever you want, I don't care, but root for them full time, not just when they're good. Don't try to talk smack about the Cowboys being good when you were nowhere to be found last year. Thats all I'm sayin.

Good post and I agree. I've traveled all through the US and met maybe two Seahawk fans before the other year. Happens when you're on top.

Just like the Charger fans abandoning their team. Through good and bad.

plus it makes when you're back on top that much better!

37 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Yeah...I dont think anyone can claim that I am a fairweather fan, and just a bandwagoner.

I have bled burgundy and gold for 30+ years now. I will also bet I know as much if not more then some fans down in DC. 

When I made that earlier comment, I was mainly referring to all the Steeler and Patriot fans that couldn't find PA or MA on a map. The ones that live in, say, OH (where there are TWO teams), yet hopped on the bandwagon of those two dynasties. 

But yeah, if you jump on a winning bandwagon, yet stick with them through nearly 25 years of mediocrity (Redskins, Cowboys), then you aren't the "scum" I was referring to earlier. I would also include the recent wave of Seahawks fans to that list.

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Oh good god's ya should see it here in the upper north west..never ever a seahawk fan around..very rare...now there every where

Saints fans started to come out like roaches down here in Texas after 2009.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2016 at 2:41 PM, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Good post and I agree. I've traveled all through the US and met maybe two Seahawk fans before the other year. Happens when you're on top.

Just like the Charger fans abandoning their team. Through good and bad.

plus it makes when you're back on top that much better!

Yeah I always felt bad for my brother who's a Seahawks fan. He became one as a kid when they had the Boz. When they won the super bowl people at work started calling him a bandwagon fan lol. 

22 hours ago, Taylor703 said:

Yeah I always felt bad for my brother who's a Seahawks fan. He became one as a kid when they had the Boz. When they won the super bowl people at work started calling him a bandwagon fan lol. 

That's why everyday I carry in my Skins lunch box and wearing a Skins hat.  On the workday before a game I always wear a Skins shirt.  I let them all know where my allegence lies so I can't be called bandwagon when we win it all.

Archived