Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: REDSKINS RALLY is official for Houston

THUNDERDOME

So we have a decent sized fan club here in Houston and were very excited for the game. The Redskins Rally details are getting wrinkled out but we should have one the saturday night before the game.

I was just curious if anyone had made plans to come out. We also have a Facebook group: Houston Hails to the Redskins. If anyone wants to join and plan out a tailgate or something you're more than welcome.

redskins-rally-houston_zps3264d5cf.gif

While I was waiting for the schedule to come out I was planning on going to this game.  The only way I wouldn't have been able to was if it was week 1, due to my work schedule.  So of course it was week 1.  I met a lot of cool ES'ers at the game/tailgate in Dallas last year, hopefully some of them will be able to make the trip.  Good people.

I'll be there with my dad and possibly one or two more. Any advice on tickets? I've been looking on stubhub and craigslist but they are pretty steep right now. Will probably wait till the week of the game and hope they go down some.

Try seatgeek its an app on google play store..... they search over 100 ticket sites to find you the best deal and I've had pretty good luck with it

Hey ballin--- I live in OKC; if you want any info/tips shoot me a PM.

I'm most likey going. Wish it wasn't week 1, but oh well. I am also likely going to Arizona and Dallas so I haven't finalized Houston yet, but likely

While I was waiting for the schedule to come out I was planning on going to this game.  The only way I wouldn't have been able to was if it was week 1, due to my work schedule.  So of course it was week 1.  I met a lot of cool ES'ers at the game/tailgate in Dallas last year, hopefully some of them will be able to make the trip.  Good people.

Skins only come down to Houston every eight years. Got to go lol  :D

Skins only come down to Houston every eight years. Got to go lol  :D 

Yea, I recently moved to San Antonio myself, been looking forward to the short drive to Houston one day for a game.  But I'd have to give up a pretty hefty contract to make it.   :angry:

Yea, I recently moved to San Antonio myself, been looking forward to the short drive to Houston one day for a game.  But I'd have to give up a pretty hefty contract to make it.   :angry:

It's cool. Should come by Fatsos Sports Garden on Bandera. There is quite a bit of skins fans there, and of course gets pretty rowdy when the Cowboys are playing at the same time. Nothing but back and forth talking mess.

It's cool. Should come by Fatsos Sports Garden on Bandera. There is quite a bit of skins fans there, and of course gets pretty rowdy when the Cowboys are playing at the same time. Nothing but back and forth talking mess.

I've had people mention Fatsos to me before.  I live off Bandera in Helotes.  Really bummed I can't make it to the game.

I've had people mention Fatsos to me before.  I live off Bandera in Helotes.  Really bummed I can't make it to the game.

That's awesome I went to O'Connor high school in Helotes lol. I still live five minutes from Helotes. It's just a straight shot down Bandera going towards downtown. A lot of lights though, but should get there within 15 minutes. Always the Cowboys game if you plan on going to that one, but yeah the Skins three hours away would be a lot more convenient compared to the five hours to Dallas.

That's awesome I went to O'Connor high school in Helotes lol. I still live five minutes from Helotes. It's just a straight shot down Bandera going towards downtown. A lot of lights though, but should get there within 15 minutes. Always the Cowboys game if you plan on going to that one, but yeah the Skins three hours away would be a lot more convenient compared to the five hours to Dallas.

I went to fatso's all year for the year I lived in SA. Nice place and had a good group of skins fans.

So we have a decent sized fan club here in Houston and were very excited for the game. The Redskins Rally details are getting wrinkled out but we should have one the saturday night before the game.

I was just curious if anyone had made plans to come out. We also have a Facebook group: Houston Hails to the Redskins. If anyone wants to join and plan out a tailgate or something you're more than welcome.

Half thinking about it as I have some friends in the area but the thing is I am going to the Jags and Philly game so don't know if the wallet will allow it. If it was later in the year I would have done

I joined the Houston Facebook page.  We have a crew about 10 people going from Burgundy and Gold Club in Dallas.  One of the people in the group bought a package with tickets and a club tailgate prior that includes booze, food and access to alumni/cheerleaders.  I think most people are coming in Saturday so I am sure we will be at the Rally for sure.  I tailgated with some of the people last year at the Dallas game in Dallas.  We had a good time.  We should keep in touch so maybe we can meet in Houston at some point that weekend.

Chris

I joined the Houston Facebook page. We have a crew about 10 people going from Burgundy and Gold Club in Dallas. One of the people in the group bought a package with tickets and a club tailgate prior that includes booze, food and access to alumni/cheerleaders. I think most people are coming in Saturday so I am sure we will be at the Rally for sure. I tailgated with some of the people last year at the Dallas game in Dallas. We had a good time. We should keep in touch so maybe we can meet in Houston at some point that weekend.

Chris

No doubt bro. I made sure my whole weekend was free. With it being the opener and being in texas where there's alot of fans close by (san antonio, Dallas) there should be a huge turnout.

Just moved to Humble from Charleston SC. with my wife and two young boys for a promotion with my company. So the boys are still to young to try and get them through a football game, and I am not going to buy a single ticket and end up in the middle of a bunch of Texan fans haha. I would love to go if there is a big gathering of skins fans in a certain section I will attempt to get a corresponding seat. Would love to meet some skins fans as we know no one here in Texas.

Also is there a regular meet up for other games?

JGB

Archived