Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: REDSKINS RALLY is official for Houston

THUNDERDOME

I am walking over from the purple lot to the yellow. bringing chairs and something to grill. Will be sending pics back to hurley and money mike at the redskin gathering of the vegas skins fans at pt's 215 and rainbow. I am so stoked. Are they in the white jerseys or red?

Hey everyone!

I am traveling (solo!) from the DC area to watch the Redskins start the season 1-0!!!

I am definitely going to the Rally (especially since it's like a couple blocks from my hotel).  And I would love to tailgate with as many Skins fans as I can on Sunday.  Is there anything official yet?  I saw something about tailgating in the yellow lot, but I'm not sure if that's the Tailgate of the Century or not.

I can't wait for this season to start!   HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think most people are going to yellow lot, that was my plan as well but would love to hear if thats what most are doing.

I am walking over from the purple lot to the yellow. bringing chairs and something to grill. Will be sending pics back to hurley and money mike at the redskin gathering of the vegas skins fans at pt's 215 and rainbow. I am so stoked. Are they in the white jerseys or red?

I believe they will be in Red, because the Texans fans are having a white out, and usually the Texans wear there white jersey's with white pants when they have that theme.

Hey everyone!

I am traveling (solo!) from the DC area to watch the Redskins start the season 1-0!!!

I am definitely going to the Rally (especially since it's like a couple blocks from my hotel). And I would love to tailgate with as many Skins fans as I can on Sunday. Is there anything official yet? I saw something about tailgating in the yellow lot, but I'm not sure if that's the Tailgate of the Century or not.

I can't wait for this season to start! HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea most of us will be in the yellow lot.... Look for the redskins flags!

Not sure exactly where in the yellow lot because its first come first serve parking for the first hour. But i will update here and on our facebook page when we get there as we plan on being there when the gates open

I am staying at the Holiday Inn adjacent to the stadium. I obviously won't need my car, but assume I will be able to walk over to the Yellow Lot. If so, would like to meet up, I'll have one additional Skins fan with me. As more details emerge on the yellow lot gathering, please post. Thanks!

I am staying at the Holiday Inn adjacent to the stadium. I obviously won't need my car, but assume I will be able to walk over to the Yellow Lot. If so, would like to meet up, I'll have one additional Skins fan with me. As more details emerge on the yellow lot gathering, please post. Thanks!

So, I have 2 parking passes. One for me and one for room to set up a tent tables etc... A buddy of mine has a parking pass but is walking to the game so his spot will be used to setup another tent that he has. He also has flags to fly above the tent.

Ill be bringing 2 coolers with waters and beers to share. As far as food ill have a grill but its not big enough to cook for the large number of people were expecting. But im pretty sure i wont be the only one with a grill. Ill also be bringing snacks and chips etc .....

I advised people on the Facebook page to supply for themselves and if they have enough to share with others that'd be awesome.

We have about 9 people coming in from Dallas, TX.  Most are members of the Burgundy and Gold Club in Dallas.  I am passing the information about the Rally to them and I am sure most of them will come.  We are driving separately so it's hard to tell.  Most of the people are staying at the Extended Stay right near the Stadium.  We are sitting in section 633 row K.  We are also doing the Churrascos Club at 10am.  I plan on going to the Yellow lot to check out the Houston tailgate at 8am. You seem like a awesome group to tailgate with.   Since I am traveling I will bring what I can for drinks and food.  I honestly probably won't be there past 9:30 since I am paying for the Churrascos Club.  Looking forward to seeing and everyone and a Redskins win.  HTTR!! 

I am a die hard Redskins fan since 1972 and I just found out my daughter has bought me a ticket to attend the game along with her husband who is a Texans fan..  Should be fun. Can't wait to see all the others Redskins fans here in Houston at the game. I expect a great turn out. I went to see the Redskins at Dallas several years ago and was quite surprised at how many skins fans were there. HTTR.

Sounds good.  I think I tailgated with you at Dallas last year.  I plan on heading over to the Rally on Saturday obviously.  I may be taking a cab to the rally.  It's about 8 miles from the hotel.  I should be in town around 4pm.

Sounds like most of us here will be at the rally so it seems like organizing food/drinks for sunday will be easy since we will all be in the same place, cant wait to see you all !!!

I wish I could make it to the rally but i coach a youth football team in san antonio,and we have a game in austin saturday. Even if i left after my game i still wouldnt make it. Everyone enjoy the Rally. I went to the Rally in Dallas last year and was a lot of fun. Im wanna try and make it to the yellow lot when i get there Sunday.

Sounds good. I think I tailgated with you at Dallas last year. I plan on heading over to the Rally on Saturday obviously. I may be taking a cab to the rally. It's about 8 miles from the hotel. I should be in town around 4pm.

Yep, I remember chatting with you at the Dallas tailgate. I'll be getting into town around that same time. Hope to see you there.

As always, kind of in awe at our fanbase. Amazing that it's been almost 25 years since mattered and we still have one of the strongest road turn-outs consistently in the NFL. And everywhere I go, the locals there will confirm that. Huge throng at the Rally last night and the hotel is also full of Redskins fans. It's impressive

Archived