Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: REDSKINS RALLY is official for Houston

THUNDERDOME

For ppl who arent on our facebook page, were going to discuss the tailgate during this mondays game. I have a buddy with 2 spots in the platinum lot and i may purchase a spot there as well.

The platinum lot costs a little more but it's right across the street from the stadium.

the good thing is that you can purchase a pass for a different/cheaper lot and then just walk over to the Platinum lot.

as long as you have a ticket to the game or a parking pass then you're able to tailgate in any lot you want to

I was at Reliant stadium in 2006, and they design of the stadium is pretty good in that even the view from the upper deck is good.  Last time we were in the very last row of the upperdeck up in the corner of one of the endzones and it still seemed like a really good view. 

For those that are familiar with the stadium we were above the endzone that Andre Johnson scored that early TD in.

I am coming in from Vegas Saturday morning. told my sister I would visit for the weekend if she came up with tickets. She got some  from brother in law's company and tail gate access. I bought tickets to the Arizona game. Large group from Vegas going to that one.

Moved to Houston (League City) about 7 years ago Proud Skins fan and yes My wife and I will be at the game....HTTR

I also live in Leaque city,and there is plenty Redskins Nation out here! Like someone said already when we played the tEXans out here 8 years ago I was shocked at how many Skins fans represented,and I believe there will be more this time! HAIL!!

Just moved to Houston from VA a few months ago. Six of us Skins fans from VA are getting together and going to the game. We will be tailgating in the blue lot, feel free to stop by! Will update info better when I know our location better. I also joined the Houston Hails to the Redskins FB group.

HTTR.

I got a decent deal on a pair. Upper Endzone which is a bummer, but second row. I was fine with it so I went for it. I'm also going to Arizona and it's insane how much more expensive the Houston tickets are.... For almost the same price, I got 50 yard line, front row of the Ring of Honor in Zona.

Going to Phoenix as well.  Maybe we can work something out similar to what we did in Dallas last year?  I was also shocked at the deal I got for my tickets in Phoenix.

Hey everyone!

I am traveling (solo!) from the DC area to watch the Redskins start the season 1-0!!!

I am definitely going to the Rally (especially since it's like a couple blocks from my hotel).  And I would love to tailgate with as many Skins fans as I can on Sunday.  Is there anything official yet?  I saw something about tailgating in the yellow lot, but I'm not sure if that's the Tailgate of the Century or not.

I can't wait for this season to start!   HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived