Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

None of these guys are HOF players to me. 

Theyre flashy, they’re highlight reels, they’re crazy scorers...but the HOF should be sacred ground. They don’t deserve that. 

I recognize that’s not what the HOF currently is, but it should be because it’s cheapened when people like Melo and Mcgrady get in 

Get out

Feels like Boston should have a 25 point lead. They're playing very dumb and keeping Cleveland within striking distance. And Al Ho-Ford is absolutely robbing the Celtics lol. Dude is getting paid like he's Shaq and has barely contributed anything in the last 3 games. 

35 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Neither team can win on the road. BOS in 7.

Been saying that all series, but nooooooo, the future GOAT ain't gonna have that. :rolleyes:  Like Celtics needs his permission.

LeBron right now:

Image result for no backup gif

Edited by Renegade7

Soon as I say that, Baby Cloves missing bunnies and letting them back in it.  @AJ*is right, too much time left for Celtics to be playing stuck on stupid all the sudden.  Finish this, play dumb in a game 6, not now, this is the series right here.

Edited by Renegade7

LeBron with the "I can do that, too" backyard shot you typically see when the game is over.  More turnovers then rest of the starters combined, but GD, look at the point totals from the starters.  That is NOT the best team in the East, enough already.  

You're gonna need more Fiji water then that, bro.