Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy sunday people (weekly bible verses)

MEANDWARF

John 8: 57-59  KJV

57Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

20 Why, my son, be intoxicated with another man’s wife?
    Why embrace the bosom of a wayward woman?

21 For your ways are in full view of the Lord,
    and he examines all your paths.
22 The evil deeds of the wicked ensnare them;
    the cords of their sins hold them fast.
23 For lack of discipline they will die,
    led astray by their own great folly.

Proverbs 5

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Sunday!!!!!!

Ephesians 4:26-31 NIV

26 “In your anger do not sin”[a]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 

27 and do not give the devil a foothold. 

28 Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.

29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God,with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.

Psalm

139:7 Where can I go from your spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence?

139:8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

139:9 If I take the wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea,

139:10 even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me fast.

139:11 If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light around me become night,"

139:12 even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is as bright as the day, for darkness is as light to you.

139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts.

139:24 See if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Acts 28:26)  Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

(Acts 28:27)  For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
(Acts 28:28)  Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Malachi 3:1)  Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

(2)  But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

(3)  And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

(Isaiah 7:14)  Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

(Isaiah 40:9)  O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!

In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth,  to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, a descendant of David, and the virgin’s name was Mary.  The angel came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one, the Lord is with you!” But she was greatly troubled by his words and began to wonder about the meaning of this greeting.  So the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God!31 Listen: You will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give him the throne of his father David.  He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and his kingdom will never end.”  Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I have not been intimate with a man?”  The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called the Son of God.

Luke 1:26-35

Image result for may the lord have mercy on your soul

(Isaiah 9:6)  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

• 2 months later...

(Matthew 28:1)  In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

(28:2)  And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

(28:3)  His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

(28:4)  And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

(28:5)  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

(28:6)  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Happy Sunday People!!!

Mark 16:5-7 

As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.

“Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene,who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.’”

image.jpeg.6236dd0fa5f2f7ad6da916ba90600a4a.jpeg

Archived