Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy sunday people (weekly bible verses)

MEANDWARF

Happy Sunday People!!!!

Psalm 86:8-12New International Version (NIV)

Among the gods there is none like you, Lord;
    no deeds can compare with yours.
All the nations you have made
    will come and worship before you, Lord;
    they will bring glory to your name.
10 For you are great and do marvelous deeds;
    you alone are God.

11 Teach me your way, Lord,
    that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
    that I may fear your name.
12 I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
    I will glorify your name forever.

(Proverbs 8:22)  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

(23)  I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

(24)  When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

(25)  Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

(26)  While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

(27)  When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

(28)  When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

(29)  When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

(30)  Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

(31)  Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

(32)  Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

(33)  Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

(34)  Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

(35)  For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

(36)  But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Romans 6: 22-23  KJV

22But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

*My dad had a sermon on this, heard it a thousand times. 

Happy Sunday All!!!!!

James 4:7-10New International Version (NIV)

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 

Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 

Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 

10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!

Psalm 34: 8-10

Taste and see that the Lord is good;
    blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Fear the Lord, you his holy people,
    for those who fear him lack nothing.
10 The lions may grow weak and hungry,
    but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.

(Jeremiah 2:12)  Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD.

(13)  For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

(Isaiah 12:2)  Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

(3)  Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. And because of his words many more became believers.

They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

John 4: 39-42

Blessings of this Sunday to All!!!!!!

Micah 7:18-19 NIV

18 Who is a God like you,
    who pardons sin and forgives the transgression
    of the remnant of his inheritance?
You do not stay angry forever
    but delight to show mercy.
19 You will again have compassion on us;
    you will tread our sins underfoot
    and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.

Happy Sunday!!!!

Hebrews 4:12-16 New King James Version 

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 

15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 

16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

May have used this one before.

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

Romans 13:1-3  (NIV)

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 

For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

(Revelation 6:9)  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

(10)  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

(11)  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

6I tell you that something greater than the temple is here.7If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’7 Hosea 6:6 you would not have condemned the innocent.8For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

Matthew 12

Happy Good Friday!!!

(Isaiah 53:1)  Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

(2)  For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

(3)  He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

(4)  Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

(5)  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

(6)  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

(7)  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

(8)  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

(9)  And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

(10)  Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

(11)  He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

(12)  Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Happy Easter!!!

(Matthew 28:1)  In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

(2)  And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

(3)  His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

(4)  And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

(5)  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

(6)  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

(7)  And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

(8)  And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

Happy Easter Sunday People!!!!!

Luke 24 : 5-7

In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ”

empty-tomb.jpg

Archived