Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy sunday people (weekly bible verses)

MEANDWARF

(Joshua 24:14)  Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

(15)  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Happy Sunday People!!!!

Have a Blessed One!!

1 John 4:18-20 (NIV)

18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

19 We love because he first loved us. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age,according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Galatians 1

(Revelation 3:19)  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

(20)  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

(21)  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

(22)  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Happy Sunday People!!!!

Romans 12:1-3(NIV)

1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

(Proverbs 7:1)  My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

(2)  Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

(3)  Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. 

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. 

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.

Psalms 127:3-5

You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety.

Job 11:18

Happy Sunday People!!!!!!!

Friday Edition.

Going on a weekend vaca out to the woods where there is limited internet. Alleluia!!!!

Isaiah 54:17

But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

• 2 weeks later...
(Ezekiel 18:30)  Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

(31)  Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

(32)  For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Happy 4th of July Weekend Sunday People!!!!!

2 Corinthians 3:17-18 (NIV)

17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Happy Sunday People!!!!!!

Praying for Unity for our country!

John 15:12-17

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

17 This is my command: Love each other.

(Malachi 3:1)  Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

(2)  But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

(3)  And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Thanks, guys...you're getting me through.

Since my  dad passed away a few weeks ago, I've had his voice all jumbled up in my head, with every verse, every message, every sermon...but I can't separate things.  All I know for sure is that he is with the Lord. 

(2 Corinthians 1:3)  Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

(4)  Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

(5)  For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

(1 Thessalonians 4:13)  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

(14)  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

(15)  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

(16)  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Romans 10:12-14

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?

Happy Sunday To All!!!!!

For inspiration:

703756162006695Hy8sgDomc.jpg

For the times we are living in:

Matthew 24

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Another Dad theme..."We're living in the last days."

If I could, I would like to ask for prayers for one of my most loyal customers, pastor of a local church. Really great man, and I feel for his wife. They are Mike and Anise.

Thanks.

Consider it done girl!

Things be rough in my household this past week. My Father-In-Law past away last Sunday Night. He was a great man and left beautiful people behind. Many tears been shed but we'll get through this.

23Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, footnote.png“Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; 24for I tell you footnote.pngthat many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear, and have not heard it.”...Luke 10

Archived