Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy sunday people (weekly bible verses)

MEANDWARF

(Haggai 1:5)  Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.

(6)  Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.

(7)  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.

11 My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the Lord Almighty.

Malachi 1:11

Happy Sunday People!!!

Matthew 5:14-16

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

(Eze 34:1)  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(2)  Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

(3)  Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.

(Eze 34:5)  And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.

(6)  My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

(7)  Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;

(8)  As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

(Eze 34:22)  Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

(23)  And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your love for all his holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus. I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement,because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people.

Philemon

Happy Sunday People!!!!

James 3:16-17

16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

(Matthew 9:9)  And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

(10)  And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.

(11)  And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

(12)  But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

(13)  But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Have mercy on me,[a] O God,
    according to your steadfast love;
according to your abundant mercy
    blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
    and cleanse me from my sin!

For I know my transgressions,
    and my sin is ever before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
    and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
    and blameless in your judgment.
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
    and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being,
    and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.

Psalm 51

Happy Sunday People!!!!!

Psalm 37:3-7 (NKJV)

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
6 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.
7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

(Psalms 103:11)  For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

(12)  As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

(Proverbs 16:2)  All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits.

(3)  Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

(4)  The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

(5)  Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

(6)  By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

Happy Sunday People!!!!!

Good Day!!

Romans 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

(Isaiah 1:18)  Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

(Romans 3:23)  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

(24)  Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

(25)  Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Happy Sunday People!!!!!

Psalm 91 (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

May have posted this before, but it is one of my favorite chapters in the Word of God.

(Jeremiah 2:32)  Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number.

(Jeremiah 3:14)  Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Happy Sunday People!!!!!!

Blessings to the families whom made the ultimate sacrifice serving this great nation of ours.

Psalm 34:18

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Archived