Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Can I Make $3,000 - $5,000 (almost) Overnight?

Can you paint Cali?

Case and point.

I made 400 in 8 hours today on a job I should have charged 600 for. My full time job pays the bills and we do fine, but I usually try to work an extra couple Saturdays out of the month to earn some extra fun money for our weekends at the beach. The economy has dealt a blow my families life style, I found the only way to keep that life style is to do a little side work.

If you really need 3 to 5k, you could come close with about 7 or 8 side jobs this month.

Buck up Son, buck up.

If I knew' date=' wouldn't I be doing it?

Aside from posting a photo on a twink website and hoping that some old queen "adopts" you - which actually happened to a college acquaintance of mine - I got nothing.[/quote']

My husband and I had a male friend of ours in college who did this. He made most of his money off of men who had male foot fetishes and he posted pics of his feet and got paid.

During one of our Friday night poker games, this dude got pissed off that he was getting spanked in poker and announced "I can make more money in 5 minutes with my 'job' than the money in this whole pot." He then proceeded to log on to one of his "sites" and some guy paid our friend $75 for our friend to watch him prance around in ladies underwear and other things...

I was the only chick playing poker with everyone and I was freaking horrified our friend made his money that way. All the guys were dying laughing watching this random dude dancing around online. I admit, it was pretty funny, I was still horrified our friend made his money this way though. He made a ton of money doing this crap though. He bought his car, paid his rent, had nice clothes and shoes, all from this stupid business of his.

So yeah, if you have no morals Califan, there's a lot of money to be made on the internet :ols:

My husband and I had a male friend of ours in college who did this. He made most of his money off of men who had male foot fetishes and he posted pics of his feet and got paid.

During one of our Friday night poker games, this dude got pissed off that he was getting spanked in poker and announced "I can make more money in 5 minutes with my 'job' than the money in this whole pot." He then proceeded to log on to one of his "sites" and some guy paid our friend $75 for our friend to watch him prance around in ladies underwear and other things...

I was the only chick playing poker with everyone and I was freaking horrified our friend made his money that way. All the guys were dying laughing watching this random dude dancing around online. I admit, it was pretty funny, I was still horrified our friend made his money this way though. He made a ton of money doing this crap though. He bought his car, paid his rent, had nice clothes and shoes, all from this stupid business of his.

So yeah, if you have no morals Califan, there's a lot of money to be made on the internet :ols:

I don't believe this story. There are no women on sports message boards.

The guy I knew I college was a "companion" to several senior citizens in the New York Metropolitan area. This was the early to mid 90s and you couldn't just put up an ad online. You had to make money the old fashioned way - by being a true rent boy.

Oh...I could talk about homosexual prostitutes for hours. Such a fascinating sub-culture.

You dress me up, I'm your puppet

You buy me things, I love it

You bring me food, I need it

You give me love, I feed it

And look at the two of us in sympathy

With everything we see

I never want anything, it's easy

You buy whatever I need

But look at my hopes, look at my dreams

The currency we've spent

(Ooooh) I love you, oh, you pay my rent

You phone me in the evening on hearsay

And bought me caviar

You took me to a restaurant off Broadway

To tell me who you are

We never-ever argue, we never calculate

The currency we've spent

(Ooooh) I love you, you pay my rent

The guy I knew I college was a "companion" to several senior citizens in the New York Metropolitan area. This was the early to mid 90s and you couldn't just put up an ad online. You had to make money the old fashioned way - by being a true rent boy.

Oh...I could talk about homosexual prostitutes for hours. Such a fascinating sub-culture.

OMG, that's hilarious. Our friend, Trique (pronounced 'trick'...no ****) had it easy with his internet ads then. No way he could have cut it as a true rent boy.

And yes, it is a fascinating subculture. The stories Trique had were absolutely ridiculous. :ols:

I never understood the foot thing, at all. I used to hang with a guy that was all about feet. Every time we'd be at a bar he'd be telling me to check out the feet on that girl, and check out the toes on that one, etc.

I don't get it. I mean, there's a lot of stuff I'm not into but I guess I can see how others might be. But feet? WTF

I never understood the foot thing, at all. I used to hang with a guy that was all about feet. Every time we'd be at a bar he'd be telling me to check out the feet on that girl, and check out the toes on that one, etc.

I don't get it. I mean, there's a lot of stuff I'm not into but I guess I can see how others might be. But feet? WTF

That's why it is a fetish.

If you understood it, it would be liking boobs.

Yeah, I don't understand the foot fetish thing either. I don't understand most fetishes actually. And especially to have a foot fetish for a dude's feet. Guys' feet are freaking DISGUSTING!

Penthouse built their mid 90s business strategy on urine and you think feet are the strangest thing going?
No, most fetishes are mind boggling to me, particularly the R. Kelly piss on me fetish (although that's not even the worst in my opinion).

But hairy male feet are pretty disgusting too.

oh yeah? well, well, uh, um...

we're rubber and you're glue!

eh, it's the middle of the night and that is all i could think of saying.

Hey! I'm not saying all guys are disgusting. There are a lot of great aspects. The male foot, however, is not one of them :ols:

Yeah, I don't understand the foot fetish thing either. I don't understand most fetishes actually. And especially to have a foot fetish for a dude's feet. Guys' feet are freaking DISGUSTING!

Maybe this might help shed some light on the foot fetish..... :D

Click Here.....

I like feet, but I can't explain why. It's like trying to tell someone about the fourth dimension. I hardly grasp it myself!

Archived