Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samoas vs. Thin Mints

HRNY4ZRNY

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This is a life-changing realization for me. I always used to think the unremarkable thin mints were subsidized by the awesome samoas, sort of like a farmer making profit on one crop and using that to pay for another at a loss, merely to claim diversification. But apparently people not only buy them but like them!

Samoas 4 life

And those ferrero rocher (sp?) are killer. I also looove petit fours

0f1283?$scMain$

If I could only have one cookie for the rest of my life, they would be thin mints.

The thin mints can't compete with the Samoas. Not even close. And hell, you can get something better than the mints at the grocery store. I think they call them Grasshoppers or something. I think Keebler makes them. Way better.

The thin mints can't compete with the Samoas. Not even close. And hell, you can get something better than the mints at the grocery store. I think they call them Grasshoppers or something. I think Keebler makes them. Way better.

Grasshoppers and thinmints are about the same IMO...

Samoas = best ever.

And there was a thread with a poll about this at this time last year. Samoas came out on top then, too, though thinmints were not far behind.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=279177

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!

Actually I put Samoas in the rare category of perfect snack food, along with original Doritos and SlimJim.

Yeah Im with you on that... Can cool ranch Doritos be considered original?

My favorite game day snacks like that are...

Crab Chips

Jalapeno Chips

Cool Ranch Doritos

Sweet Chili Doritos

Jalapeno Cheetos (tryed them like a week ago, awesome)

Chili Cheese Fritos (thats the flavor of em')

Hot Fries

Cant wait for Skins opening day!

I can't get behind either of the top two. This year I got the Dulce de Leche which were very good, not as good as the Dulces they had last year but I liked them. The Thank U Berry Munch which were absolute money this year, I hope they keep them.

Archived