• Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

Saints overlook the Skins. Skins get the upset. Ruin draft status while simultaneously giving false hope Then wake up in 3rd quarter and dash false hope skins fans have...

I'd add in that Danny cries in his suite after firing Vinny but that would be my wishful thinking

And got Oher... who knows it's not like we knew Orakpo was gonna be at 13. Like I said pussification.

Anger management/attention whore fail.

And we would have played a tougher schedule had we beaten San Fran.

Lose them out. Every single one. And clean house.

If you are a fan of the Redskins, and want what is best for them next season and forward, you want as many losses as possible.

Based on tonight's butt kicking by the Saints of the Patriots I would say it could be a long game for our Skins on Sunday. If I were Todd Collins I might expect to finally get a chance to play in the second half of the Saints game. Greg Williams is also going to want to show our owner a few things too. Expect the television cameras to be on Williams if the Skins are losing and the cameras to be focused on the reaction from our owner.

The best chess player doesn't fear the #2 or #3 ranked player, they fear the barely ranked guy that they know little about.

The flaw to that theory is Gregg Williams.

Do you not think he knows Campbell and his offensive personnel?

Believe me, I'd love to think that the Skins could rise up and beat one of the best teams in the league but at no point during this season have they shown that type of ability.

I wouldn't say destroyed. i guarantee they don't score that many points on us.

Just because they have a Patriot on their helmet doesn't mean their defense is the best in the league. The Patriots defense could be labeled as in rebuilding mode. Our defense is way better.

Definitely won't be a blowout. The Skins are back at home and will absolutely be motivated by the chance to end the Saints perfect season. They also have confidence tconsidering they beat them in '06 and '08......

In addition:

1. There will inevitably be letdown after the Patriots game

2. They will be playing on a short week.

3. The Skins offense has been showing signs of improvement

4. The Saints struggled on the road versus St Louis....Why can't we stay in a game versus them?

I haven't really gotten chills watching a football game that wasn't the Redskins in a long time. The crowd, the atmosphere, the game made me feel like I was watching a Super Bowl. I loved this game.

I honestly think the skins can win. They usually play better against teams like this but the problem is the secondary for the Skins blows right now. I don't think they stand a snowballs chance in hell of keeping this even close.

brees just dropped 5 touchdowns and embarrassed the piss out of brady and bellichick. tom brady looked like absolute garbage and his receivers were literally wearing saints players.

logic says we get crushed, so of course we'll probably win lol.

15,537 posts, I was bound to agree with you sometime :) awesome.

Even if Hall, Smoot, and Haynesworth were in the game at 100% we probably won't stand much of a chance. However, this is one of those games that nobody EXPECTS the Redskins to win... or even put up much of a fight. That's when true character shows in players, young and old. It'll be interesting to see how some players perform and how they adapt, if at all.

I haven't really gotten chills watching a football game that wasn't the Redskins in a long time. The crowd, the atmosphere, the game made me feel like I was watching a Super Bowl. I loved this game.

I honestly think the skins can win. They usually play better against teams like this but the problem is the secondary for the Skins blows right now. I don't think they stand a snowballs chance in hell of keeping this even close.

if brady looked like trash against that defense, imagine what campbell is gonna look like. a lot of brees' passes were thrown into tight windows with guys covered. the pats players could do absolutely nothing with pinpoint accuracy like that. with the ball hawking nature of the saints and the blitzes williams will surely dial up, seeing 3 picks out of ol candle wouldnt surprise me at all.

Archived