Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[update] Josh Morgan will be doing a Ask Me Anything today 3:30PM EST 12/27/12 - reddit.com

HA1LV1CT0RY

http://mashable.com/2012/11/29/redskins-reddit-ama/

Earlier this week Ryan Kerrigan answered questions and had a sucessful AMA.

Today Alfred Morris will be doing a Ask Me Anything at 4:00 pm. This is your chance to ask Morris anything you want about anything!

http://www.reddit.com/r/iama

Also for those of you who have never been to reddit sign up and subscribe to these subreddits! (It's quick and easy!)

www.reddit.com/r/redskins

www.reddit.com/r/nfl

[uPDATE] Josh Morgan will be doing an AMA at 3:30

I've lurked on reddit for years. Finally made an account so I can join in on the AMA :)

Make sure you join r/redskins

---------- Post added December-6th-2012 at 01:46 PM ----------

http://mashable.com/2012/11/29/redskins-reddit-ama/

Earlier this week Ryan Kerrigan answered questions and had a sucessful AMA.

Today Alfred Morris will be doing a Ask Me Anything at 4:00 pm. This is your chance to ask Morris anything you want about anything!

http://www.reddit.com/r/iama

Also for those of you who have never been to reddit sign up and subscribe to these subreddits! (It's quick and easy!)

www.reddit.com/r/redskins

www.reddit.com/r/nfl

I read somewhere that this one will be on r/nfl and the next will be on r/redskins

Here is my question to Mr. Morris... lets see if he responds:

DaveyFoSho 3 points 6 minutes ago

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! Lifelong fan here as well, Love what you are doing this year!!!!

I know RG3 has the superhero action figures on top of his locker. Which superhero would you most like to become, or which do you identify the most with?

Here is my question to Mr. Morris... lets see if he responds:

DaveyFoSho 3 points 6 minutes ago

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! Lifelong fan here as well, Love what you are doing this year!!!!

I know RG3 has the superhero action figures on top of his locker. Which superhero would you most like to become, or which do you identify the most with?

That's a pretty good question. My prediction:

The Juggernaut.

Edit. Eh, maybe you should say hero and villain as a well

I feel like there should be some planted questions and answers that we can just churn out quickly. AMA's should have more questions answered.

---------- Post added December-6th-2012 at 04:36 PM ----------

A-Train it is

I dunno, that was an FAU nickname. I feel like there should be a new one for the Redskins.

Yea that is a pretty awesome nickname. I hate that my question never gets picked no matter how early I ask it. So tough with everything moving up and down based off upvoting.

Yeah, Redskins PR needs to give him more time to respond to questions. I don't think they really grasp the magnitude of reddit quite yet.

I feel like there should be some planted questions and answers that we can just churn out quickly. AMA's should have more questions answered

they never really answer that many. i still think the best questions were the "would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck" Ryan Kerrigan got, and then the "would you rather fight 100 duck sized jj watts or 1 horse sized clay matthews" that Alfred got.

they never really answer that many. i still think the best questions were the "would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck" Ryan Kerrigan got, and then the "would you rather fight 100 duck sized jj watts or 1 horse sized clay matthews" that Alfred got.

Snoop Lion answered a **** ton of questions in an AMA last week.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived