Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings Look-a-Like Thread

Dan T.

Dr. Casolaro: How many fingers am I holding up?

Dan T.: 23?

Dr. Casolaro: Who is the President of the United States?

Dan T.: Kirk Cousins?

Dr. Casolaro: What day is it?

Dan T.: Mommy?

Dr. Casolaro to Mods: He's fine for this week's look-a-like.

-

Owner Zygi Wilf

display_image.jpg?x=453012

Eugene Levy

eugene_levy.jpg

Why. In. The. Hell. Does that picture exist? Lol, you're a punter my man. You hardly belong in the team picture unless you're name is Andy Lee or Shane Lechler. Smh.

LOL...from OUT magazine after he made his now infamous pro-homosexual remarks....;) Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

EDIT: For a real laugh, you should check out his roster pic on the Vikings website.....:ols:

Why. In. The. Hell. Does that picture exist? Lol, you're a punter my man. You hardly belong in the team picture unless you're name is Andy Lee or Shane Lechler. Smh.

I've never understood this absurd mentality. I think it's why teams go into seasons with bad kickers after drafting so much camp fodder.

Also Kris Kluwe has given the internet some entertaining rants. For that he's cool in my book.

For a real laugh, you should check out his roster pic on the Vikings website.

For those of you who couldn't be bothered...

chris-kluwe-2012-card.jpg

BTW I just read Kluwe's letter to state delegate Emmett C. Burns Jr. about gay marriage. It's pretty funny stuff, and on point too. Written in the same basic tone of the Ethan Albright / John Madden letter, just not quite as funny.

I've never understood this absurd mentality. I think it's why teams go into seasons with bad kickers after drafting so much camp fodder.

Also Kris Kluwe has given the internet some entertaining rants. For that he's cool in my book.

I would kill for a good kicker. Honestly. But for the most part, there are about 6-10 good punters and the same for kickers, if that in the entire league. The rest are usually guys that will play for 4-5+ teams in their career because they are just not that good/consistent. They are not "football" players, their one job is to kick the ball, and outside of those few guys who have earned their respect through their consistency, I cannot really respect them.

Hell, even several of the good ones are hard to respect - a guy like Kluwe because he's been so outspoken. He is a good punter, but when I saw comments from him this summer in articles every other time I was on nfl.com about his confidence in the team and everything else, I thought to myself, why in the hell is the punter the guy talking about his team? Who wouldn't? Another one - Jay Feely is a good kicker, but I can't help but laugh at his dumbass for wearing a bunch of wrist/sweatbands and receiver gloves. You're a kicker man, just admit it and quit trying to act cool lol.

Archived