Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Possible help required

Suffolk_Skins

I am coming over for the Vikigns game. I have left it late and need to use Stubhub to by my ticket. As they only ship to a US address I might need to ask some nice trusting person on here to send a ticket to and meet you on game day. I have a business colleague in the DC area but he is sometimes out of town at weekends.

Also before I purchase - I was looking at lower side line. Possible block 203 or similar. Are these good seats for atmosphere. I was way upstairs last time but wanted to get more "in the mix" so to speak.

HAIL

200 level is generally a good view, especially if you're on the sidelines. Just make sure your row isn't too far back or you might have an overhang/pillar obstructing part of your view. Mark the Homer has a great thread that will tell you basically everything you want.

200's have a great view - i sat there for the Bengals game - just make sure you are below row 13 as that is the first row the pillars appear in.

Only downfall is we had aisle seats and people continuously walk up and down so that got to be annoying (we were row 9)

You can find same priced tickets in 100s as you can in 200s below row 13

200's have a great view - i sat there for the Bengals game - just make sure you are below row 13 as that is the first row the pillars appear in.

Only downfall is we had aisle seats and people continuously walk up and down so that got to be annoying (we were row 9)

You can find same priced tickets in 100s as you can in 200s below row 13

I will never sit in an aisle seat again..... people want to get by every 10 minutes.... it was ridiculous

I am coming over for the Vikigns game. I have left it late and need to use Stubhub to by my ticket. As they only ship to a US address I might need to ask some nice trusting person on here to send a ticket to and meet you on game day. I have a business colleague in the DC area but he is sometimes out of town at weekends.

Also before I purchase - I was looking at lower side line. Possible block 203 or similar. Are these good seats for atmosphere. I was way upstairs last time but wanted to get more "in the mix" so to speak.

HAIL

My advice would to be search local listings on craigslist here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/tix/

You should definitely be able to find a better deal than StubHub, they really take advantage of you with the fees. Email back and forth with the seller to find out of they are trustworthy, and then ask if you can meet them for local pickup in the DC area when you get into town.

Just PM me your bank account details and we can take it from there :ols:

Any advise on where to sit @ Fedex?

Home side, visitors side is will have the sun in their face until the sun goes down. It's a 4:15 start, so you won't have to deal with it for very long, but just my two cents.

Hope you have luck with tix buddy!

I was getting nervous as I fly in two weeks so I have confirmed my ticket. Home sideline and it's in the mix I think. Block 103 so should be good atmosphere for a 1600 game (espeically as we will be 3-2 by then) ;)

I am on holdiay with friends in the states all week but will be heading solo to this game. WIll bring some beers and hope to tailgate with some of you guys. I will be the lost and excited looking British bloke

:cheers:

SS usually at the top of the "Stadium" there will be a thread with tailgating instructions and what everyone is bringing. If you look up there now there is one.

Thanks for that will check it out nearer the time. Sorry for all the questions but can someone let me know a good sports bar to catch the Packers / Texans game afterwards? I am staying in downtown DC and will be making a right day of it (obviously)

SS usually at the top of the "Stadium" there will be a thread with tailgating instructions and what everyone is bringing. If you look up there now there is one.

Check the ES tailgate thread. E43 is the place. Look for the Extreme Skins flag. We are up against the tree line.

Archived