Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Player Ticket Returns‏ (for wait list) (MET)

adam@section118

I just received this email from the Redskins:

Dear Wait List Member,

Due to unprecedented demand for Redskins Tickets this season, the Player Ticket Return policy has been modified. The new Player Ticket Return “Queuing System will provide faster notification of ticket availability and better enable more Wait List members to secure tickets in advance of the game. Simply let the Redskins know if you’re interested in purchasing tickets at face value, and we will automatically notify you by email in the same order reservations are placed if player return tickets are available.

These player return tickets are only available to the patient members on the Redskins Wait List. If you are interested in purchasing tickets for the Redskins vs. Cowboys opening day game, September 12th, at face value, please click here to reserve. Remember, if tickets are available, they will be offered in the same order as reservations are placed, so don’t delay.

Yeah, I caught that as well.

Make the consumer think he or she might be sitting with family and friends of the players. It sounds better than media or office staffers of the visiting team.

I think this program is a good thing bc it provides even more choices for the consumer.

Perfect timing to launch this program with the secondary market at gridlock for the Dallas game right now.

I imagine we'll read of a few lucky buyers getting seats the week of the Dallas game. The rest of the season should be wide open for anyone to purchase if it's anything like the last few years.

I got the email as well. Where are your seats located and, if you don't mind me asking, how much were the tickets? Thanks!

This is just to sign up for the chance to buy. They will send out an email at a later date with more info if tickets are available to buy.

Make the consumer think he or she might be sitting with family and friends of the players. It sounds better than media or office staffers of the visiting team.

I think this program is a good thing bc it provides even more choices for the consumer.

No one will ever claim the Redskins are bad at marketing.

Well unless you count the idiotic things like taking away sign and forcing people to change shirts, but that's a whole different story.

I have never purchased these kind of tickets before. Are they truly face value?

can someone pm me that link please. Much appreciated

I think it is just for wait list people only. The link went straight to my account. With my name and account number on it. Not sure how far they went down the wait list for the emails.

Isn't it great that the new "Queuing System will provide faster notification of ticket availability and better enable more Wait List members to secure tickets in advance of the game."

Places like Green Bay and Pittsburgh are so far behind the Redskins with their returned ticket sales practices. Those teams don't even know how many returned seats they'll have for sale until 2 hrs before a kickoff. The Redskins know a full week in advance. Packer and Steeler fans have to wait in line at the window for hours on gameday mornings, and there's still no guarantee they'll even get tickets. The Redskins make sure your purchase is safe and secure before you even leave home. They'll even send you reminder emails when tix are available that week.

Why haven't the other teams figured this out yet?:hysterical:

I got the email too, I feel like from what I remember last year that while these tickets will be at face value they will be the uber expensive seats? Anybody else remember the same?

Last year they were all GA seats at face value. Lowers are apx. $109 per seat w/ tax. Prices go down in the upper level.

The only time I remember them having only premium seats was for the Steelers game in '08. I believe those were at contract STH's full introductory rates. i.e. $500 for midfield clubs and loges, $250 for endzones, etc.

The rest of the time the TO seems happy to get rid of GAs at STH cost.

Due to unprecedented demand for Redskins Tickets this season

Now who was that magget douche bag reporter with the Washington City Paper who said Snyder was using his influence to have the games broadcast when they should be blacked out b/c of low ticket sales this season. I hate when reporters talk out their arse.

I got the email too, came in at 1:28pm today, hope I score some good tickets! Question, I chose only 2 tickets and 1 parking pass...wonder if I can up that to 4 tickets when they reply?? ...anxiously waiting for the followup email...

gibbsfan2018-- this was a broadcast message sent out to only people who are signed up on their emailing list...

Archived