Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Tarvavaris Jackson

GritzRgreat

Rumor has it that T. Jackson is up for trade. Should the Skins offer up a mid to late round pick for the former starting Minnesota QB? I understand he is

not exactly a world beater but he did help lead his team to the playoffs,and is familiar with the WC offense. Its no secert the skins were looking to acquire a QB in the offseason. Jackson would bring a little insurance if Campbell is not resigned next season.

No thanks. If we make any more moves this off season I'd want to either try out Chris McAllister for some depth in the secondary or get an O-linemen such as Jon Runyan.

I think the Eagles are in the process of resigning him. We should have done that last week.

Rumor has it that T. Jackson is up for trade. Should the Skins offer up a mid to late round pick for the former starting Minnesota QB? I understand he is

not exactly a world beater but he did help lead his team to the playoffs,and is familiar with the WC offense. Its no secert the skins were looking to acquire a QB in the offseason. Jackson would bring a little insurance if Campbell is not resigned next season.

so i would take it you dont like colt/chase getting a chance if things go badly at qb?

Archived