Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaRon Landry Appreciation Thread

jmuJeff

Thank you LaRon Landry for possibly saving the game by defensing that Devery Henderson deep route. GREAT play. That could have been a dagger.

Also enjoyed watching him get in Reggie Bush's face.

Gotta say I'm happy with the secondary's performance today for the most part against a really explosive passing offense. :cheers::applause::applause:

LL reminded me of the article someone posted about ST the other day because he did exatly what ST used to do, and what your best defensive player should do. He picked out the biggest threat on the other team and got in his face. He was right there jawing with Bush and getting in his head and I feel it made a difference. LL is stepping up and showing leadership to match his play making abilities. Great game 30!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

The WAY he made the play on that deep ball was what impressed me.

First, you seem hauling azz after the receiver with a big long stride, then all of a sudden he goes *chop chop chop chop* with a couple shorter strides, but a quick burst, and then the full elevation and extention.

Very impressive.

HT30 :logo:

The WAY he made the play on that deep ball was what impressed me.

First, you seem hauling azz after the receiver with a big long stride, then all of a sudden he goes *chop chop chop chop* with a couple shorter strides, but a quick burst, and then the full elevation and extention.

Very impressive.

HT30 :logo:

:cheers:

Thank you LaRon Landry for possibly saving the game by defensing that Devery Henderson deep route. GREAT play. That could have been a dagger.

Also enjoyed watching him get in Reggie Bush's face.

Gotta say I'm happy with the secondary's performance today for the most part against a really explosive passing offense. :cheers::applause::applause:

Could not agree more ,he was the saving grace for the Skins on D today!:cheers::notworthy

Archived