Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaRon Landry Appreciation Thread

jmuJeff

Making him the 6th pick last year was amazing. YOU can't hate on our VP too much now can you? And we all wish area 51 was still in effect because it would have been legendary, but at the same time we have to admire Chris Horton's Play today. The season looks promising doesn't it folks!?

You know what I liked the most? He had a hit in the second half (I can't remember who it was, perhaps Bush) and then followed it up by getting in their face. He pretty much gave them a headbutt after they got up, which he easily could have been flagged for... but he instinctively patted them on the helmet to make it look less offensive.

I think Landry has figured out the right balance of getting in people's heads and keeping the refs flags in their pockets. I was impressed yesterday - we are lucky to have him. That is why I wear #30 every week...

I got chills when I saw LaRon Landry went deep into the sidelines just to talk trash to Reggie Bush, who he just chased out of bounds. I was like, Sean? Is that you?

But, even though I love Landry, I secretly think that if Brandon Jacobs tried to run over Sean Taylor like he did to LL, it would be Brandon Jacobs on his back.

Archived