Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Too much Cowboy talk. Lets talk Eagles.

Big Weirdo

First of all they are the best team in the NFC East so don't even come at me with facts, logic and stats. I won't change my mind.

Second, they are going to win the division by running through each and every other NFC East team. Please don't pretend like your team can even CONTEND with the Green and White, Green and Silver, Green and Black, Blue and Yellow or whatever color we are the week you face us.

Thirdly, I'm sick of the Super Bowl drought bull**** so we are going to win it this year so you guys can't use that excuse on us anymore. It's going to be awesome. We're going to beat the Redskins in the Wild Card game, the Giants in the divisional game and the damn Cowboys in the NFC Championship. I'm pumped.

Fourthly, Happy 4th Guys.

PS- Andy Reid is better than Joe Gibbs combined with Landry and Parcells combined. He's also all of their body masses combined into one but thats what makes him better.

Seriously, holla!

First of all they are the best team in the NFC East so don't even come at me with facts, logic and stats. I won't change my mind.

According to KC Joyner and Stats Inc., The Cowboys will take the division and win the SB this year. So there... and I'm not providing a link so don't ask! :silly: :laugh: :D

We're going to beat the Redskins in the Wild Card game, the Giants in the divisional game and the damn Cowboys in the NFC Championship. I'm pumped.

and yet they'll still manage to lose in the Superbowl :laugh:

and Happy Fourth to you too ;) :eaglesuck

PS- Andy Reid is better than Joe Gibbs combined with Landry and Parcells combined. He's also all of their body masses combined into one but thats what makes him better.

Seriously, holla!

If your including Tuna's man boobs I'd have to argue this point!:silly:

It's going to be kind of interesting because it seems like they are finally doing some different things like actually getting a quality LB (Spikes) and looking to even out the run to pass ratio. I think that D-Line depth is very important to them, but it seems like they've trimmed their depth a bit, especially at DT. However if Spikes returns to form they'll be a lot better at LB.

You should be confident about them over the Cowboys, from the talks here I'll be surprised if Dallas can manage to win a preseason game.

YAKUZA

You know, I played an Eagles fan in Madden on Xbox live recently, had a interesting conversation with this guy, and pretty much said the same thing you said. Andy Reid, better than Gibbs. He said that and just laugh out loud. Also mentions beating the Redskins every year (avoids mentioning the 2005 season), and taking the division. Yea, but no SB trophys. Owner always spending money, well at least he isnt cheap.

Comparing a QB who only play in 7 games to a QB who easily get injury while being untouched. I won by the way, and he cheated me out of a victory(froze the game glitch, after he quit with 4 secs on the clock with the lead). I was singing the Eagles song and saying E-A-G-L-E-S SUCKS!!!!. I think I made him mad since he stop talking. After he cheated me out of a victory I continue to get on him 24-21, and 24-10(Score of their Superbowl loss). Division champs dont mean anything for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Andy Reid, better than Gibbs. He said that and just laugh out loud.

That's rich.

Is he better than Parcells? I mean Parcells over the last 4 years was 34-30 while Andy Reid was 41-23. Numbers don't lie right? Reid must be better than Parcells. :doh:

Gibbs is in the Hall of Fame for a reason. Anyone who thinks Reid is better than Gibbs is seriously looking through Green glasses. That guy is a dolt. He can't even recognize that Gibbs took a lousy team and made it better. He'd been out of football since 1992, and in 2 years gets a playoff win. Honestly, think about this team after Spurrier. I feel about 1000 times better about this team, even with its problems.

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

EAGLES SUCK

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

That's rich.

Is he better than Parcells? I mean Parcells over the last 4 years was 34-30 while Andy Reid was 41-23. Numbers don't lie right? Reid must be better than Parcells. :doh:

Gibbs is in the Hall of Fame for a reason. Anyone who thinks Reid is better than Gibbs is seriously looking through Green glasses. That guy is a dolt. He can't even recognize that Gibbs took a lousy team and made it better. He'd been out of football since 1992, and in 2 years gets a playoff win. Honestly, think about this team after Spurrier. I feel about 1000 times better about this team, even with its problems.

I've always liked Gibbs even though I have no reason to because he's coached the against the Eagles. He's a class act that is professional, knowledgeable and a true leader of the men he coaches. That being said, I don't think Gibbs II comes even close to Gibbs I. I do think that as of right now, Reid and his coaching staff are better than Gibbs and his coaching staff. That's my opinion with most of the green haze wiped off the glasses as well.

Stanford recently produced a study based purely on scientific methods that shows the probability of a team winning the superbowl is inversely proportional to the weight of the head coach. Based on their complex mathematical formula, they came up with the following probability for the Eagles: 0.0001% chance they win the superbowl this year.

Sorry Eagle fans - start a petition to get AR to lose weight if you want a shot at the SB. :)

Archived