Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Prison Break jump the shark tonight? (season finale spoilers)

Warhead36

Yeah...WTF was up with that season finale? Is Michael in some kind of research lab or something? What an...odd ending.

I'll watch next season of course but I think the whole SONA thing might be a sign that the writers are running out of material.

I feel it should have ended. Something tells me the ratings were so high that they have to add in another season. I have the first season on DVD and in the added features they talk like the writers had 4 seasons done as it went in to production.

Just seems like it is going to get weird now.

I hope it does not turn in to a LOST type show.

That would suck balls.

I agree about the ending. Hopefully if Michael escapes from the prison, it does not take the whole season to get free.

Well the good news is the the Chinese Guy Kim got shot, I couldn't stand him. Know why would the Bald guy scientist (whatrever he his) would want Michael to escape again.

I was not a fan at all of the ending of this season. I don't even understand what all the the ending was about & I have it on my DVR & watched it like 3 times to figure it out. I think I will be dumping this show next season, I like the plot twists, but some of them are so extreme each week that it makes the whole show to unbelivable to me.

I don't get the jump the shark stuff. Billick and T-bag will end up there with him. It's a panama jail not the same place as creepy bald company guy was at. I'm not sure what's up with SONA but it's obvious they have someone else locked away in there they need out. So I'm betting the company is going to use Michael to break him out without causing a security risk. Of course his brother and Doctor love will help Michael get out. I just hope someone jumps in and gets that money. Oh yeah, crazy FBI dude is going to get locked up with him too.

So Billeck, T-Bag, Michael and FBI dude will be in jail and Lincoln, Sara and Sucre will work on the outside to help break them out. It is called Prison Break so I can't understand why this is jumping the shark.

I missed some of last nights episode due to a mother-in-law visit :doh:

(but I gotta love her...they are taking us to the beach in 2 weeks :applause: )

What is Sona??? I totally missed that part !

They should have ended it when they arrived at the boat.

No clue on what direction they will be taking the "Sona" plot.

Should be very interesting. I was quite frustrated that they gave more commercials on that episode.

It should be very interesting to see what they do this fall

My guess is next season will be filled with Michael and Mahone working together to break out as well as a bit more background into who Michael really is. I get the feeling that they have known about him and his problem solving abilities for quite some time because of his father. Now the real question is..........is Kellerman dead?

My guess is next season will be filled with Michael and Mahone working together to break out as well as a bit more background into who Michael really is. I get the feeling that they have known about him and his problem solving abilities for quite some time because of his father. Now the real question is..........is Kellerman dead?

I think they left that open for their own purposes. I can see a scenerio where the guard was shot and Kellerman was either taken by the company or planned the escape himself. He's too uber to be killed off.

• 5 months later...

Archived