Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Around the NFL" Forum Does not mean PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FORUM!

SAXON

Yea i said it, this is a WASHINGTON REDSKINS FORUM.

Around the NFL is to discuss what is going on around the NFL. News about teams in our division, out of our division, and the AFC.

Even though that statement seems to contradict my point in this not being an eagles forum. If you look around at all the threads on this particular forum, more than half the threads are about the crappiest city and football organization.. Philadelphia. Most of them arent news threads they are opinionated threads about the eagles and their team.

Eagles fans, Why dont you go to an eagles forum to spread the news and your opinions about fag donovan and your cool new draft picks. Why waste them here when NO ONE CARES except a few eagle fans.

I hate you, the city of philadelphia, and the eagles.

More than half of them are started by Skins fans. Over the last week, there have been more that half started by Eagles fans because of the draft, but historically, most are started by Skins fans.

BTW, why do you come into Around the NFL if it makes you so upset. This link can direct you back to an area where you might feel more comfortable:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24

One very distinct reason. Because we're wonderful! The Cowboys fans and the Eagles and Giants fans are all scared out of their minds about how good the Skins have become and need to come in here and debate silly points to try and feel better. If they can out logic us, they can feel like their teams have a fightin' chance.

Yea i said it, this is a WASHINGTON REDSKINS FORUM.

Around the NFL is to discuss what is going on around the NFL. News about teams in our division, out of our division, and the AFC.

Even though that statement seems to contradict my point in this not being an eagles forum. If you look around at all the threads on this particular forum, more than half the threads are about the crappiest city and football organization.. Philadelphia. Most of them arent news threads they are opinionated threads about the eagles and their team.

Eagles fans, Why dont you go to an eagles forum to spread the news and your opinions about fag donovan and your cool new draft picks. Why waste them here when NO ONE CARES except a few eagle fans.

I hate you, the city of philadelphia, and the eagles.

Dear god...its...its as if these filthy eagles fans have...have come over here to discuss football for a team other than our own in the nfl...they should really have a seperate forum for this! They can call it "About the NFL" and there will be opinionated topics started by someone other than Redskins fans for a change...then if the stadium posters dont like reading eagles threads, they have the choice whether or not to leave the stadium section of extremeskins! What a great idea, theres no messing this one up with confused people that may think the forum would be about only the Redskins, and some news articles about how inferior every other team is in comparison! Hooray!

I bet SAXON wouldn't walk around the Temple campus at night. :laugh:

idk bout him but I was planning on putting on the burgundy sunglasses, the ole moss jersey, some redskins pants, a redskins hat, and making a sign that said "i'm a redskins fan" and going for a walk in the dark in south philly with a wad of cash in my hand, using one of those sticks the blind use.

idk bout him but I was planning on putting on the burgundy sunglasses, the ole moss jersey, some redskins pants, a redskins hat, and making a sign that said "i'm a redskins fan" and going for a walk in the dark in south philly with a wad of cash in my hand, using one of those sticks the blind use.

What's even funnier is this guy is complaining about too many Eagle threads and he created another one! :laugh:

Eagles fans have as much right to post in the around the nfl forum as any other group. If we don't like it, as Redskins fans, we should just ignore those threads or start more discussing other subjects.

Fact is, though... we DO care about the Eagles. It is our 2nd best rivalry, and their fans are notoriously obnoxious. :) Makes for good smack talk.

If the cowpukes fans had 1/2 the stones that the eagles fans do... maybe we'd see more boys/Skins discussion? We won't though... Cowboys didn't make the playoffs last year, which basically means their fans are in hiding until they do.

Originally Posted by Who Del

More than half of them are started by Skins fans. Over the last week, there have been more that half started by Eagles fans because of the draft, but historically, most are started by Skins fans.

Look who the first to reply is..... OH ITS A EAGLES FAN WHO LIVES ON A REDSKINS FORUM AND POSTS ALL DAY. :)

I bet SAXON wouldn't walk around the Temple campus at night. :laugh:

You know what the funny thing is, I've been to the crappy place called "philly." I actually walked by temple's campus. It is in the ghetto, its worse than howard and howard is tough to beat.

As for everyone saying this is around the nfl yada yada yada, go to the stadium forum blah blah blah.

Look at the threads in this forum, most of them are exactly the same kind of threads as in the stadium but about the eagles and lavar.

I dunno why we let them here, they all suck. Eagles fans are truely terrible people.

There was no need at all for this thread. They're members here and can post whenever they want to. This is just ignorance. Debate with rivals, especially ones who aren't petty like this thread is, make for good discussion. There are quite a few opposing fans here who's posts I enjoy.

Eagles fans have as much right to post in the around the nfl forum as any other group. If we don't like it, as Redskins fans, we should just ignore those threads or start more discussing other subjects.

Fact is, though... we DO care about the Eagles. It is our 2nd best rivalry, and their fans are notoriously obnoxious. :) Makes for good smack talk.

If the cowpukes fans had 1/2 the stones that the eagles fans do... maybe we'd see more boys/Skins discussion? We won't though... Cowboys didn't make the playoffs last year, which basically means their fans are in hiding until they do.

Hmmmmm.

Good thoughts here.

I am not going to think I manage this board or have the right to tell anyone who can or can not post here. Several of the fans of other teams offer an interesting, if not wrong, view at times.

I do not think I can only read the thoughts of other Redskin fans.......as I have found there are some Redskin fans who have no clue either. Not many.......but some.

Blondie

I don't see the problem. This forum, I believe, was created for just this stuff that's being comlained about. Talking about the rest of the NFL while also giving fans of other teams the chance to talk to the rest of us about their teams. One of many things that makes this board so good. They are welcomed here for the most part and it shouldn't be a problem for them participating in a forum that may have been created for them as well.

Saxon, we appreciate your ardor and loyalty, but you've missed the boat on this one.

"Around the NFL" was created specifically FOR the purpose of giving our membership a place to come discuss other teams and the league in general. When TO signed with Dallas, the first page of this forum was easily half filled with TO threads. When LA was going to the Giants, it was easily half LaVar threads. When the next big NFL news story breaks, particularly if it concerns the Skins in any way---like, say, if it's about a division rival---you can bet the forum will be heavily populated with threads about that.

We WANT that. It's why this forum is here ... and why The Stadium is able to remain focused on the Redskins directly. It's not complicated. :)

Also, the crude references to the city and the subtly implied racial shot (whether intentional or not) are inappropriate. Constructive criticism, even a little smack, are fine. But there are limits.

Again, feel free to debate and talk some smack with fans of other teams here if you wish---they're doing precisely what we've envisioned them doing here. Or choose to ignore it. If things get out of hand, rest assured the ES Staff will step in.

Meanwhile, let's ease off the throttle a bit please.

One very distinct reason. Because we're wonderful! The Cowboys fans and the Eagles and Giants fans are all scared out of their minds about how good the Skins have become and need to come in here and debate silly points to try and feel better. If they can out logic us, they can feel like their teams have a fightin' chance.

I've been on this board since Feb. '03. What was the Skins record in '03 again ? 'eh, so much for that theory, huh ? :cheers:

Anyway, I have been coming to this board for years b/c I like it and I respect a lot of the posters here, mostly the "old timers". Seems nowadays there's a lot of hate just for the sake of hate. Detracts from the board IMO, but whatever, it's your forum, I just follow the rules.

I rarely start threads here, and the ONLY time I talk smack in a "trollish" manner is if I am responding to somebody talking to me in that way.

SAXON, chill man. Just take everybody for how they post and talk to you, and don't just jump to hate b/c of their fan allegience. I'd bet you would enjoy this place a LOT more. Just my :2cents:

Archived