Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Around the NFL" Forum Does not mean PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FORUM!

SAXON

Yes, Om--this is a place to discuss with fans of another ilk--but the Eagles do suck!!!

:eaglesuck:

Damn straight.

As do their MB's, which is why so many of their fans hang here. :)

Damn straight.

Obviously--but seriously, there's not another message board out there that can hold a candle to this site.

And another point--I love that this site has people like Tom and Who Del and Number 5, fans of other teams who have made this site their home. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but that's one of the reasons I was so drawn to this place--the diversity of opinion and the intelligence of football discussion, not just from skins fans but from others as well. And part of what separates this site from the others is the respect that the majority of us have for the classy non-skins fans.

Edit: and WB too I guess :D

Damn straight.

I call SHENAIGANZ!

Our EMBs don't suck....they are just filled with idiotic homers who feel that....

1 - McNabb isn't half the QB that either Jaws or Randall were :doh:

2 - Reggie Brown is the second coming of Harold Carmichael :doh:

3 - Jim Johnson needs to hire Buddy Ryan as a consultant :doh:

4 - The Washington Redskins won't win a game in 2006

5 - Our season was lost as soon as TO left for Dallas

and the Number 1 TATER issue.....

The Eagles would be a Super Bowl Contender if they had traded McNabb, this year and next years #1 picks to move up and draft Reggie Bush and for them to re-sign AJ Feely.

Number5, i made no racist comment. Temple was brought into this convo from another member.

As for you eagle fans.... WHY DONT YOU POST ON A EAGLES FORUM???

Not that most people on this board dont enjoy your compnay. But why not go to an eagles forum, start opinionated threads, talk about your crappy team, city, and colleges.

Around the NFL means around the nfl as stated in the forum description

"separate forum for links to published articles about the NFL (teams, players, news, etc) but unrelated to the Washington Redskins."

I mostly see opinionated threads about the eagles. Not published articles.

DO you guys see my beef now?

Number5, i made no racist comment. Temple was brought into this convo from another member.

Not that most people on this board dont enjoy your compnay. But why not go to an eagles forum, start opinionated threads, talk about your crappy team, city, and colleges.

"separate forum for links to published articles about the NFL (teams, players, news, etc) but unrelated to the Washington Redskins."

Not really--just stay in the stadium or start your own threads unrealted to the Birds.

listen, i just feel like this is a Washington forum. Started by redskins fans for redskins fans. I just hate going to this section of the forum to look at other news articles about other teams, then seeing all these threads by eagle fans about their team.

I am bitter towards them. I went to school with a bunch of scumbag jersey kids. The past few years all these eagle fans came out of nowhere when their team started doing good. (even though the type of football they play is terrible) The same fans, you couldnt find them a few years back. They didnt even want donovan. They booed santa, they are terrible.

Let them start threads with publications, but they should keep their opinions short and realize this is a WASHINGTON redskins board.

I j

We do.

We do.

Thanks for pointing out what most of us have known for a long time. I've been on just about every NFL team's messageboard on the interweb. I joined a few to talk some smack, of course. After time, I'm only a member of one other NFL teams site....ES. The reason is the people. As much as I hate to admit it, when the Skins came back against the Cowboys on Monday night or when they beat Tampa in the playoffs, part of me was happy. Happy, ONLY for the people I have came to know in my 3 plus years on this site. When you post so much about football, you get to know people's personalities and can be truely happy for someone, even though you despise their team. As much as I knew I'd get **** the entire offseason because of the Skins success, I was still ok with it.

The founder of this site already told you the purpose of this forum. Try to lighten up and grow up a little. Cheers. :cheers:

The founder of this site already told you the purpose of this forum. Try to lighten up and grow up a little. Cheers. :cheers:

Fine, tell your counter parts if they come to our stadium to do these few things.

1. lose 20 pounds. ( those cheesesteaks pack the calorie and most of them are grossly overweight)

2. dont start fights. ( this isnt philly where we fight b/c we have nothing else in life)

3. tell their wives to lose 15 pounds ( i have no idea what they eat, probabaly cheese steaks too)

4. Dont do that gay e-a-g-l-e-s song. (they stole that from the j-e-t-s)

5. Lastly, dont talk to skins fans. Quietly walk around with your #5, and #36 jerseys with your head down.

Fine, tell your counter parts if they come to our stadium to do these few things.

1. lose 20 pounds. ( those cheesesteaks pack the calorie and most of them are grossly overweight)

2. dont start fights. ( this isnt philly where we fight b/c we have nothing else in life)

3. tell their wives to lose 15 pounds ( i have no idea what they eat, probabaly cheese steaks too)

4. Dont do that gay e-a-g-l-e-s song. (they stole that from the j-e-t-s)

5. Lastly, dont talk to skins fans. Quietly walk around with your #5, and #36 jerseys with your head down.

It's been 5 pages and you still haven't toned down at all.

I say :banhim: (Only for a little bit though :) )

You know what the funny thing is, I've been to the crappy place called "philly." I actually walked by temple's campus. It is in the ghetto, its worse than howard and howard is tough to beat.

The schools that you mentioned are "Historically Black" Schools that as you mentioned, are in the "ghetto".

You may not have meant it to be racist, but as a Black man, I will tell you, it is racist. While your beef clearly is with us Eagles fans, your beef also appears to be with "Historically Black" colleges.

The ignorance that you have reared through out this thread is obnoixous and shows a lack of knowledge for your surroundings. While this site might be a Redskins site, would you like it to be like bathroom were in the South and read "SKINS FANS ONLY" instead of "WHITES ONLY". You sir are a bigot....plain and simple. You have stated yourself that your beef is with "scumbag jersey kids"......but if you hadn't noticed, New Jersey is on the otehr side of the Delaware River.

In your threads, you have continued your ranting by saying...."They" which is an attempt to classify folks just because of a few people who have affected your life. My advice, not that you would follow the advice of a "Eagles fan who lives in the ghetto and is friends with scumbags from Jersey" is to look at yourself rather than those who harmed you in one way or another. While this is a message board, there are ways to act and there are ethics to abide by that aren't found in anything that you have posted within this thread.

I personally feel bad for you because I can see that while you are passionate about your team, you are not about football. A true football fan would want the low down about his teams rivals and look for opinions other than "WE ARE THE BEST BECAUSE WE SAY SO".......

Also, in regards to your comment about "telling our friends when they come to your stadium"......

Internet threats are often laughed at because its normally the people who make them are the same ones who do nothing about them. I'll tell you this much, after reading this thread, when I do come down to a Skins game and the folks recognize me as Number 5 from the ES, I bet you I can make as much noise as I want to.....why? Because I have earned that right to do such and besides, like this site....I have ALWAYS RESPECT THEIR HOUSE!

:2cents:

Saxon, nobody has the right to be this tone deaf. Overall, I think you'll find that the Skins fans participating in this thread, ( including a Mod), as well as the Eagles fans, have told you exactly why your are wrong in your opinion of the Around the NFL Forum. For the most part, your initial post and others following it have been refuted. Look, your passion for the place and the Redskins is not in question here, but from my point of view, your "defending the turf" mentality and several opinions based on that are misplaced here. It's been said before and I'll repeat it. If the presence of the Eagles fans here in this forum,( where they are welcomed and maybe even encouraged to paricipate in), causes you this much annoyance and displeasure, then don't come in. Or at least don't participate in those threads that have Eagles topics being discussed. I have had nothing but good discussions, for the most part, with almost all the Eagles fans who participate in this forum and The Stadium. They do well for themselves.

Saxon - okay, i'm with you about the eagles - they suck. I think we can all agree on that (well, except for N5, WB, Who Delmo, etc...) But whats with the hatred of the city itself? Did Philly kick your dog or something? Sure, Philly has its bad parts (okay, a lot of bad parts), but it also has some very redeeming qualities - Society Hill, the Franklin Institute, the Art Museum... and above all some top notch universities. Your digs at the colleges in Philly is at best misinformed and at worst idiotic, I mean you do realize the Univ. of Penn is in Philly, right? I do not believe there is another city in the country that can lay claim to having 5 or 6 major universities - including an IVY league school - within its city limits.

I won't even mention the amount of historical significance the city holds...

Lighten up Francis.

Archived