Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey, they hate us :). So what, we hate them (Post mention of ES.)

Art

Worst web site: Extremeskins.com, now owned and operated by the Washington Redskins and a place where no-accountability venom remains the lifeblood of a despicable operation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/29/AR2005122900951_2.html

I've sent Lenny a message informing him that the operators of this site are the same operators of this site the last five years and to please correct his factual error. It appears Len has grown upset by the fact after telling me he wanted to meet me so he could tell me ExtremeSkins is garbage in person that upon meeting me, he quickly averted his eyes, appeared to cry for momma, and ran away and his pride as a wee guy was hit realizing he did not want to express himself personally when he was more able to make feeble remarks elsewhere :).

I love these guys.

How much fun should I make of them in the coming weeks?

Tarnation. This from a newspaper that currently employs a reporter who knowingly withheld information relevant to a grand jury investigation in progress over the outing of a CIA operative.....yeah, they are a reputable source *snort*

They are jealous, as their market share is diminished, and you guys won't advertise their rag....

Whaaa.

No wonder they are taking cheap shots via LA.

Be extra vigilant on the copyrighting rules. The next item in this playbook is expensive, senseless litigation for harassment purposes only...

:2cents:

:eaglesuck

It might have something to do with all the hate mail Sally Jenkins may have gotten from the ES members in the past couple of days!! :D

haha, yea for some reason old sally baby still has not written me back........guess the emails never make it up to her shack in NY.......dumb CNT

Best Studio TV Show: HBO's This Week in the NFL--great highlights, better banter, especially with Cris Collinsworth, and superb insider talk from Peter King.

Ummmm, Mr. Shapiro, I believe the name of that show is "Inside the NFL"

Someone needs to check their sources. Or get better ones than some homeless guy outside the Post offices who just downed his 4th bottle of ripple in the last half hour

:40oz: :laugh:

this guy's f'ing credibility goes down the tube when he names Troy Polamalu the best defender in the league...give me a f*&%ing break...this writer is garbage...oh dear god...giving redskins fans a chance to collaborate with fellow fans about their own opinions and get excited about their team finally being relevant?...that must be a sin...what a jerk! long live extremeskins!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/29/AR2005122900951_2.html

I've sent Lenny a message informing him that the operators of this site are the same operators of this site the last five years and to please correct his factual error. It appears Len has grown upset by the fact after telling me he wanted to meet me so he could tell me ExtremeSkins is garbage in person that upon meeting me, he quickly averted his eyes, appeared to cry for momma, and ran away and his pride as a wee guy was hit realizing he did not want to express himself personally when he was more able to make feeble remarks elsewhere :).

I love these guys.

Better yet, Art, why don't you personally invite him to post on ES and explain himself? Bitter coward.

The funny thing is you just know that he reads this board religiously. Afterall, it's major competition as far as Redskins coverage goes. Reminds me of Howard Stern's movie when Stern's NY station programming director asked the station's marketing folks why, if so many people hated Stern, do they listen? The reply was, "I wanna hear what he'll say next." So does Lenny. :laugh:

Make this a sticky so he can't miss it.

I love these guys.

Art, burn him like a Salem Witch. :D

Archived