Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey, they hate us :). So what, we hate them (Post mention of ES.)

Art

Today, ladies and gentlemen, is a great day for this site.

This is a validation of everything we've said about the Post for the past five years.

Fan-freaking-tastic. Congratulations to you all.

BD

Brings a tear to my eye. I mean we've managed to burrow our way UNDER thier skin, and now we're establishing colonies. Brilliant!!!

It might have something to do with all the hate mail Sally Jenkins may have gotten from the ES members in the past couple of days!! :D

Yeah, I figured his bitter-beer squibble was probably a product of defending Jenkins and the anti-Redskins movement in the Post every since their little battle with the team last year.

Remember when the Post attempted to embarrass the team for selling obstructed view seats and then the team fired back by not only pointing out that the Post was buying more tickets per account than the rules allow, but also took tix away from the paper.

Bitter party of one... Bitter party of one...

Hmmm...

How about we poll the 20,000 members on this board on whether or not they think The Post is a piece of garbage?

Better yet, how about those 20,000 that have subscriptions to The Post, or read their web site cancel their subscriptions or stop reading their site?

Just called and cancelled my subscription. The lady asked me why I was choosing to do so at this time and I explained to her 'that I didnt appreciate one of their articles bashing the Redskins fan base'. She started to to say something and I told her I wasnt trying to be rude but I had another call to make to spend some of my money on the moonies. HTTR HTTES

That is awesome

I actually got to give an estimate to the guy who puts together the Sunday edition of the Washington Post

He says the biggest threat to the newspaper industry is people looking online and cancelling subscriptions

Bravo

Here is the contact numbers for anyone else interested in canceling your subscription, just thought it would be helpful:

To contact The Washington Post Subscriber Services Department:

By Phone:

(202) 334-6100

(800) 477-4679 (outside the metro area)

Business Hours:

Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Saturday 7 a.m. to noon

Sunday & Holidays 8 a.m. to noon

Online/E-mail:

You may contact us, or email us at circsales@washpost.com.

https://subscription.washpost.com/subserve200/contact_us.jsp

What's funny is how many Washington Post message board faithfuls have come over to ExtremeSkins over the years.... and once they arrive, they never go back.

Any wonder? ExtremeSkins is the Redskins audience now. Changing of the guard.

Actually, as a long time poster over on The Post forums (since 1999), I'd say that very, very few of the "regulars" have come over here and stayed over the years; actually, off the top of my head only a couple that I can think of right now. However, a few of the "regular" posters on The Washington Post forums do participate over here as well.

Actually, as a long time poster over on The Post forums (since 1999), I'd say that very, very few of the "regulars" have come over here and stayed over the years; actually, off the top of my head only a couple that I can think of right now. However, a few of the "regular" posters on The Washington Post forums do participate over here as well.

I came over from those boards--

call Extremeskins the NFL's worst website?!!! :mad:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/29/AR2005122900951.html?sub=AR

And I quote...

"Worst web site: Extremeskins.com, now owned and operated by the Washington Redskins and a place where no-accountability venom remains the lifeblood of a despicable operation."

Serious question....doe they ask you if you are an ******* or not before they hire their reporters? Sally and this **** knocker? :mad:

Here is the contact numbers for anyone else interested in canceling your subscription, just thought it would be helpful:

To contact The Washington Post Subscriber Services Department:

By Phone:

(202) 334-6100

(800) 477-4679 (outside the metro area)

Business Hours:

Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Saturday 7 a.m. to noon

Sunday & Holidays 8 a.m. to noon

Online/E-mail:

You may contact us, or email us at circsales@washpost.com.

https://subscription.washpost.com/subserve200/contact_us.jsp

Thanks for that info

The Post needs to know calling 45,000 of us dispicable will not be tolerated

I've been in contact with Len and offered him an opportunity to chat with the good fans here. In the past he's preferred to make one-sided comments our way but not listen to critique his way given we are rank amateurs and all. If he accepts I'll let you know and, as always, he will be treated fairly and with respect should he accept the opportunity. It won't be a time for you to snipe at him should he speak. Of course, since he won't, feel free :).

I've been in contact with Len and offered him an opportunity to chat with the good fans here. In the past he's preferred to make one-sided comments our way but not listen to critique his way given we are rank amateurs and all. If he accepts I'll let you know and, as always, he will be treated fairly and with respect should he accept the opportunity. It won't be a time for you to snipe at him should he speak. Of course, since he won't, feel free :).

Has he seen this thread?

Shapiro needs to go drown his sorrows alongside the City Paper. This all seems to be a fairly transparent stab at stealing the thunder from what is shaping up to be a memorable postseason.

These reporters seem to be of the mindset that most people agree with them regarding ownership. While I can't really dispute this one way or the other, you can be damned sure that Snyder will be feeling the love if things go well in January. At that point, the newspaper urchins become truly impotent.

That's where I came from also.

Archived