Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ComCast/Bram Post Game (ESPN Article/Whodunit? Discussion) MERGED

MontanaRed

So Kelli asked GW about the article and whether or not the team addressed it on Saturday - GW said if they did, it will never be talked about with the press. It will be taken care of internally.

He also said as far as defense "we didn't change the players or the scheme", directly referrencing that one quote from article.

When she asked "are they still behind you, still believing?" he answered, "absolutely, they are die hard Redskins"

She actually got to Carlos first, and asked him about it, and he said, GW has our back, and we have his.

So I think they've all been assigned their speaking parts, and I agree with Mitchell, we're not going to hear any more about it, from the team anyway.

The D responded today they way they should have all year. I think we need to continue to ask the tough questions: Who IS responsible for a top 10 D ranking last in the NFL after ONE season?

If I was JG I would have been yelling after the the Tennessee game. The D has been playing like pansies all year.

Of course he is gonna deny it, even if it was him. No one would come out and say "yea it was me..."

My money is on AA, Holdman, or Saleva.

Holdman has been defended by GW too much

Saleva the article went too much in depth into our 2ndary

AA wouldnt know much about this team in past years

maybe Marcus Washington? or Springs

It was obviously Springs because he is the most Veteran guy in our secondary. It also mentioned Sean Taylor a little too much and how hes playing like a Robot so it cant be Taylor.

I was curious to see their reaction. What did Gibbs say about the article.

Of course he is gonna deny it, even if it was him. No one would come out and say "yea it was me..."

My money is on AA, Holdman, or Saleva.

Agree with both of you

It clearly was Shawn Springs and everyone knows it was him. He isn't about to say "yea I did it"

hmmm....whomever it was...sure seemed to have achieved the desired effect...now doesn't it? at least more so than the pathetic "it's all our faults....we have to watch the film and execute our jobs......we need to try harder....I don't know what it is...." junk food the players and coaches have been putting out for months.

As Shawn Springs said...alot of it was common knowledge to them.

Leaking to the press isn't good..but you can take a positive from it...it possibly brought them closer together. Was as funny interview though..."If I did do it" lol but it wasn't me.

:laugh: Yeah, that "if I did do it..."was very OJ like. :laugh:

He was saying that if he did do it he would have spoken with the coaches first.

Archived