Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post That Banned Me:

AZ#1SkinsFan

The following is the post that got me banned at hailRedskins.com. It does NOT break any of their rules. It ONLY happened once. I was NOT warned. Just BANNED!!!

You be the judge . . . would you ban me for posting this poem??? Without even a warning??? Come on.

ILLEGAL ALIEN'S POEM:

I visit U.S., get treated regal,

So I stay, who care I illegal?

I cross ocean, poor and broke,

Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,

Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,

We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,

Medicaid, it keep you healthy!

I go to college, for me it's free,

and now I have a Ph.D.

By and by, I got plenty money,

Thanks to you, American dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,

Tell them come as fast as you can.

They come in turbans and Ford trucks,

I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,

More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families they moving in,

But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away,

Now I buy his house, and then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."

And in the yard I put a tent.

Send for family (they just trash),

But they, too, draw the welfare cash!

Everything is very good,

And soon we own the neighborhood.

We have hobby-- it's called breeding,

Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?

We get free! We got no bills!

American crazy! He pay all year,

To keep welfare running here.

We think America darn good place!

Too darn good for the white man race.

If they no like us, they can scram,

Got lots of room in Pakistan.

Your post is certain to inspire some anger toward you, but it wouldn't be something that would get you banned here without something else to go along with it. I'm not going to get involved in your little battle though. Alter your signature and make this the last post you make regarding hailredskins.com.

Thanks for your compliance.

You ran into a problem because of the "white guy" thing. The poem has racial implications. I think that's why you got banned. It would have been different had "white guy" not been used in the poem. Not all legal Americans are "white" that's the problem. IMO the poem is rascist. Whether the punishment fit the crime, I dunno. Die Hard?

edit: thanks for laying it down for him Art.

While I don't know if your post above merited a ban without a warning, it definitely should not be posted on any type of message board, Redskins or non. There just isn't a need for it, anywhere, especially not here.

Welcome to Extremeskins, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Originally posted by Skinsfan75

You ran into a problem because of the "white guy" thing. The poem has racial implications. I think that's why you got banned. It would have been different had "white guy" not been used in the poem. Not all legal Americans are "white" that's the problem. IMO the poem is rascist. Whether the punishment fit the crime, I dunno. Die Hard?

edit: thanks for laying it down for him Art.

The poem is a rip on illegal activity in the United States. It does not rip a race. If the poem was about a guy who murdered innocent people would it be racist still?? I don't care what color, religion, sex, etc. you are, if you are doing illegal activities I can make fun of you.

Originally posted by AZ#1SkinsFan

The poem is a rip on illegal activity in the United States. It does not rip a race. If the poem was about a guy who murdered innocent people would it be racist still?? I don't care what color, religion, sex, etc. you are, if you are doing illegal activities I can make fun of you.

The poem implies that only the "white man" belongs here in the United States. Are you telling me that isn't what it's saying. Remember, it's not what you say, or in this case Post, it's how people PERCEIVE what you are saying. That poem was undoubtedly perceived as rascist because it says various things implying that the "white man" is being run out of "his" country by illegal immigrants. I submit that if the term "white guy" was not used in the poem, and some other term was used implying legal Americans, white, black, yellow, purple, etc. you wouldn't haven gotten yourself in trouble. You know that already though.

There's nothing illegal about exploiting the social programs available all the citizens of a given country.

Though I think it's more applicable to Canada than the US :)

It's a slight against immigration policies. That's fine. There are opposing view points... and the poem isn't of the intelligent variety.

well, i dont really see that poem as warranting banning or pissing people off. Read it, if you dont like it, then voice a concern to the person, just to see where they stand on it, but dont ban the person, that seems fairly close-minded. However, dont try and complain bout other forums either, we're all mostly redskins here.

I'm glad they banned you. Anyone that would spread inflammatory BS like that doesn't get my respect and certainly won't get my pity.

whaa whaa they banned me for being a jerkoff whaa whaa. Go attention whore somewhere else.

Exactly . . . is :yawnee: worth banning someone?

No. Not exactly. it was a......simple read and frankly I can see how it would generate anger. However, what i think is irrelevant. What the mods there thought was different, which is their right as much as you believe it's your right to post it. Just a wild guess here, this wasn't your first indulgence in the topic discussed in the uhhh..... poem is it?

The following is the post that got me banned at hailRedskins.com. It does NOT break any of their rules. It ONLY happened once. I was NOT warned. Just BANNED!!!

You be the judge . . . would you ban me for posting this poem??? Without even a warning??? Come on.

ILLEGAL ALIEN'S POEM:

I visit U.S., get treated regal,

So I stay, who care I illegal?

I cross ocean, poor and broke,

Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,

Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,

We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,

Medicaid, it keep you healthy!

I go to college, for me it's free,

and now I have a Ph.D.

By and by, I got plenty money,

Thanks to you, American dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,

Tell them come as fast as you can.

They come in turbans and Ford trucks,

I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,

More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families they moving in,

But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away,

Now I buy his house, and then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."

And in the yard I put a tent.

Send for family (they just trash),

But they, too, draw the welfare cash!

Everything is very good,

And soon we own the neighborhood.

We have hobby-- it's called breeding,

Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?

We get free! We got no bills!

American crazy! He pay all year,

To keep welfare running here.

We think America darn good place!

Too darn good for the white man race.

If they no like us, they can scram,

Got lots of room in Pakistan.

You capitalized each line, with no respect to punctuation.

Ban him, track him down and have him repeat the 4th grade.

:evil:

Yes, I would ban you.

Those posters who claimed that the "poem" was boring or even that it had a point need to look at it again. It's evil, it's misleading, and it's the product of a troubled, racist mind.

First of all, the bizarre "dialect" is meant to evoke a generic foreigner, who doesn't speakie Englishie good. Never mind that it doesn't accurately reflect any actual dialect; rather, it was made up on the spot by a particularly uncreative and lazy person.

Then look at the image it builds up--no bills, enough money to buy two houses, ability to maintain dozens of people within households...all this finally enraging the "white man" and driving him away, whereupon the welfare king immigrant takes over the country like a virus (after getting a Ph.D.). All on welfare, without working. A plausible story or the ravings of a xenophobic "intellect"?

Would the author of the poem have any idea of the statistics comparing the percentage of, say, Pakistani immigrants on welfare with the percentage of "the white man race" on welfare in the USA? How about average income of Pakistani immigrants and their "breeding" progeny compared with average income of white people?

Does the author of the poem blame minorities for white flight? Do the minorities hold moral culpability for rising up in life and attempting to buy homes (very difficult on welfare, mind you)?

This person conjures up images of "turbans" to make all real Americans fear being overrun and being driven out of their rightful homeland. It's a poem that the KKK would be very proud of.

OK, I'm getting way too bent out of shape to even go on...

Archived