Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for Taylor clip.

rlt2622

I have been looking for a video from the Greenbay game when Sean ran from mid field and picked off Favre. It was crazy how much ground he had to cover to get to that pass, and he kept his feet in. Does anyone have a good video showing this? I have seen clips here and there, but none show actually how far he ran to get to that pass. He did it twice that game i believe.

The Redskins killed Taylor.

Oh yes they did. Because Taylor told Gibbs that he had to go down to Miami due to a break-in of his home the previous week, and Gibbs' socialization did not lead him to say hold on Sean. But not Gibbs fault.

Gibbs didn't know what that meant but that was pretty much it...he just let him go. But what it really meant was that somebody wanted to kill Sean.

And this is what I mean when I say it's not how you treat someone in death but its really about how you treat them in life.

The Redskins did not treat him very well because he is dead!

And yep there was an outcry of over 3,000 people or hundreds of thousands but guess what he'll never know.

Oh yes they did. Because Taylor told Gibbs that he had to go down to Miami due to a break-in of his home the previous week, and Gibbs' socialization did not lead him to say hold on Sean. But not Gibbs fault.

Gibbs didn't know what that meant but that was pretty much it...he just let him go. But what it really meant was that somebody wanted to kill Sean.

And this is what I mean when I say it's not how you treat someone in death but its really about how you treat them in life.

And yep there was an outcry of over 3,000 people or hundreds of thousands but guess what he'll never know.

WTF are you talkin about.

This really doesn't make any sense. It's just incoherent English that looks like what a fourth grader would write. And if you are trying to claim that the Redskins killed sean taylor, the police did capture 4 men and no, Dan Snyder nor any member of the Redskins organization was not one of them. My point, the burgurly was random so CHILL. :point2sky

:wtf: :wtf:

I have been looking for a video from the Greenbay game when Sean ran from mid field and picked off Favre. It was crazy how much ground he had to cover to get to that pass, and he kept his feet in. Does anyone have a good video showing this? I have seen clips here and there, but none show actually how far he ran to get to that pass. He did it twice that game i believe.

Here you go:

:doh: :wtf:

Tylor left the week prior to his death because his house was broken in to, he called gibbs on Monday saying he would not make the meeting. he came back and he was safe, he went down the following week ON HIS OWN! Just because a man goes home doesn't mean he deserves to die and you rationalization of it basically accused Gibbs of sending taylor to get murdered and THAT is the most horrible thing anyone could accuse Gibbs of. You man are not right in the head.

What the hell? are you high?

This really doesn't make any sense. It's just incoherent English that looks like what a fourth grader would write. And if you are trying to claim that the Redskins killed sean taylor, the police did capture 4 men and no, Dan Snyder nor any member of the Redskins organization was not one of them. My point, the burgurly was random so CHILL.

burgurly? Mmmmmm. Burgur.:hungry:

If you can't find that game with Green Bay as suggested, then check out my signature of highlights of Sean Taylor's game reels below.

You can get it from here.

You're dumb as hell. So Joe Gibbs was supposed to know he'd get shot if he went to Miami? Nobody wanted to kill Sean, four little ****es wanted to rob Sean and unfortunately he was home. The Redskins treated him well, **** happens, everyone dies, no one saw this coming. I guess you could say he should have hired a security guard, but he was only going to be there that one night and hardly anybody even knew he was there, if you're him what do you think the chances are that you're going to need a security guard?

The only people to blame are Eric Rivera Jr., Charles Wardlow, Jason Mitchell, and Venjah Hunte.

this is not only one of the most ignorant things i have ever read but it is def. one of the hardest to understand, simply because you can't. YOu are accusing the redskins organization of killing sean... what the hell is wrong with you...

so little ******'s and ******'s killed him not joe not DS not anyone with the organization

take the crack pipe outta your mouth and replace it with something more useful a ...

Re: Sean Taylor says... (pic included, you'll be glad you looked)

The Redskins killed Sean! The Redskins what a bunch of dumb a##@#!

Re: Redskins Look A Like Thread (Off-Season Version)

The Redskins killed Sean. Period.

Other then being cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, what is wrong with you?

Oh yes they did.

WTF are you talkin about.
This really doesn't make any sense. It's just incoherent English that looks like what a fourth grader would write.
:wtf: :wtf:
So this is some big conspiracy theory? Makes no sense to me.
:doh: :wtf:
Just because a man goes home doesn't mean he deserves to die and you rationalization of it basically accused Gibbs of sending taylor to get murdered and THAT is the most horrible thing anyone could accuse Gibbs of. You man are not right in the head.
Dude, get help. Really.

:banhim:

What the hell? are you high?
You're dumb as hell.
this is not only one of the most ignorant things i have ever read but it is def. one of the hardest to understand, simply because you can't. what the hell is wrong with you...

take the crack pipe outta your mouth and replace it with something more useful a ...

Other then being cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, what is wrong with you?

Listen to your peers, son.

With just six months of intense psychological counseling, I think you'll be fine.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Archived