Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets be patient about Campbell

Lets be real Romo sits to pee is gonna take his team to the playoffs this year. He will also go to his 2nd probowl. I know that is gonna upset alot of redskins fans. Just be patient about campbell, i know most of you all are gonna critize campbell for having a average season. Campbell is not good as Romo sits to pee right now, Romo sits to pee devloped pretty fast.

All iam saying is take it easy on the QB. Cause i know hes gonna get alot of heat, because Romo sits to pee is making it happen and campbell is not. 2008 is gonna be Campbells breakout season, this year expect him to be average.

just my 21 cents...........

I don't think anybody is calling for Campbell's head or anything....or comparing him to Romo sits to pee. A guy who got a lot of bench time in one system. Its just a different situation.

ofcourse no one is talking about campbell now but soon as we lose another game the talks will begin. Heck i herd some say make collins the starter after the loss to giants.

No one is calling for Campbell's head, I've been pretty impressed with him myself. As was stated above, let's not forget that Romo sits to pee is 3 years older than Campbell. When Campbell is in his 5th year, I expect he'll be doing some pretty impressive things.

Unless another, worse Brett Kiesel incident happens.:mad:

No one is calling for Campbell's head, I've been pretty impressed with him myself. As was stated above, let's not forget that Romo sits to pee is 3 years older than Campbell. When Campbell is in his 5th year, I expect he'll be doing some pretty impressive things.

Unless another, worse Brett Kiesel incident happens.:mad:

I think he's only one year older but I get the point. He has a lot more nfl experience no doubt.

Patience is the key with Campbell. I love what I see so far. It truly is a pleasure as a fan to watch a franchise QB Develop in front of our eyes.

Lets not be like Eagles Fans. If you have one, take your finger off the hair trigger. Enjoy this maturation. It is a rare thing.

If you are with me (and many of you are), lets continue to watch Campbell and embrace the future of this franchise. There will come a time very soon when we experience many more ups than downs.

Holy excuses batman! Look, Campbell may get better, but he better show signs quick of significant improvement. The excuses you guys are throwing out there for him are as weak as Norv's head-coaching abilities.

Saunders complex offense compared to Garrett's quick to learn offense

Ahh, this is bullcrap. No offense takes this long to learn. Payton's didn't take that long in NO. Garrett's didn't take this long in Dallas. Martz didn't take this long in Detroit.

A guy who got a lot of bench time in one system.

Uhh, no. Romo sits to pee's system changed; he is not in the same system. Campbell has had longer in this system then Romo sits to pee has had in his.

let's not forget that Romo sits to pee is 3 years older than Campbell. When Campbell is in his 5th year, I expect he'll be doing some pretty impressive things.

Uh... what? Romo sits to pee is 1 year and 8 months older than Campbell. Campbell is in his 3rd year; Romo sits to pee in his 5th. Who cares? The difference being, of course, is that Romo sits to pee came out undrafted from a Division 1-AA school. Campbell was a 4 year starter at a National contender and was a guy we blew 2 picks for in the first round.

Campbell should be further along than he is. Romo sits to pee shouldn't. No one is going to criticize Campbell for not being Romo sits to pee; Romo sits to pee is a freak. But Campbell in his 3rd year as a 1st round draft pick should be having a very good game now and again.

We shouldn't have to wait until his 4th year for him to get good.

Patience is the key with Campbell. I love what I see so far. It truly is a pleasure as a fan to watch a franchise QB Develop in front of our eyes.

Lets not be like Eagles Fans. If you have one, take your finger off the hair trigger. Enjoy this maturation. It is a rare thing.

If you are with me (and many of you are), lets continue to watch Campbell and embrace the future of this franchise. There will come a time very soon when we experience many more ups than downs.

I like your attitude

Lets be real Romo sits to pee is gonna take his team to the playoffs this year. He will also go to his 2nd probowl. I know that is gonna upset alot of redskins fans.

just my 21 cents...........

I just can't bring myself to say that team's name and playoffs and SB in the same sentence! I can't do it! I won't do it...even if it's true...I will NOT say it...It's the principle of the thing;) . God help me if they win it all...they will come out of the freakin woodwork for sure then! UUUGGGHHHHH! I can't wait until they lose their first game this season...they need it...they're getting uppity...those half assed fans of theirs! I swear if I hear one more...4-0 4-0 chant I'm gonna snap and I won't be responsible for who gets hurt:mad: :mad:

*edit*Campbell's going to be good. It will take time...I cant' wait personally. It's going to be great!

I just can't bring myself to say that team's name and playoffs and SB in the same sentence! I can't do it! I won't do it...even if it's true...I will NOT say it...It's the principle of the thing;) . God help me if they win it all...they will come out of the freakin woodwork for sure then! UUUGGGHHHHH! I can't wait until they lose their first game this season...they need it...they're getting uppity...those half assed fans of theirs! I swear if I hear one more...4-0 4-0 chant I'm gonna snap and I won't be responsible for who gets hurt:mad: :mad:

*edit*Campbell's going to be good. It will take time...I cant' wait personally. It's going to be great!

The ATN has become unbearable. Too many Puke threads started.

Uh... what? Romo sits to pee is 1 year and 8 months older than Campbell. Campbell is in his 3rd year; Romo sits to pee in his 5th. Who cares? The difference being, of course, is that Romo sits to pee came out undrafted from a Division 1-AA school. Campbell was a 4 year starter at a National contender and was a guy we blew 2 picks for in the first round.

Campbell should be further along than he is. Romo sits to pee shouldn't. No one is going to criticize Campbell for not being Romo sits to pee; Romo sits to pee is a freak. But Campbell in his 3rd year as a 1st round draft pick should be having a very good game now and again.

I kinda of agree with you, but not quite with the same knee jerk reaction. It's as if God continues to punish us. Alot of teams are looking for starting QB's and Dallass pulls one out of their ass. Just our luck against these ****s as always. Add it to the Thanksgiving day game, 1979 game, 1989 game etc, etc. Romo sits to pee- Undrafted FA from Division 1-AA Eastern Illinois. Plays like a pro bowler after 15 starts.

Campbell- 4 year starter at a Division 1 school in perhaps the best conference in college, first round pick and gave up 2 picks for. But we have to wait 2 to 3 years for him to "develop". Sad as it is, I'm willing to let JC develope, but he needs to step it up starting this week.

Holy excuses batman! Look, Campbell may get better, but he better show signs quick of significant improvement. The excuses you guys are throwing out there for him are as weak as Norv's head-coaching abilities.

Ahh, this is bullcrap. No offense takes this long to learn. Payton's didn't take that long in NO. Garrett's didn't take this long in Dallas. Martz didn't take this long in Detroit.

Uhh, no. Romo sits to pee's system changed; he is not in the same system. Campbell has had longer in this system then Romo sits to pee has had in his.

Sadly, I agree. Campbell has been at best average in his career. Compare him to Palmer. In Plamers first full year he tore defenses apart. As much as i want him to succeed, he has alot to prove IMO

*** EDIT:*** Also i do think that Campbel is being under utilized, which may be bringing him down

Archived