Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam S. report on Marcus Washington

SavageForce21

all these injuries are staged. portis said he was going to turn preseason into a spa, so he paid our stars off to fake injuries along with him to stay healthy.

I believe Marcus has more integrity and personal pride than to do something like that. He's a competitor and as long as his teammates are out there in the pre-season he'll try to be out there with them.

Two weeks? For a dislocated elbow? That's it. This injury unfortunately is going to linger into the season. :helmet:

Very true. With dislocations, the tendons are still overstretched despite the joint(s) being put back in place. He'll have to have surgery on it eventually, probably after the season ends. He'll also have to wear a brace all season to keep the tendons intact.

My major concern with this is the fact that MW was going to be counted on to rush the passer. This injury could really hinder his hand-to-hand combat with blockers. As an LB, we know he is not a power rusher, but it is rare that an end can rush the passer without some sort move to shed the block.

Very true. With dislocations, the tendons are still overstretched despite the joint(s) being put back in place. He'll have to have surgery on it eventually, probably after the season ends. He'll also have to wear a brace all season to keep the tendons intact.

My major concern with this is the fact that MW was going to be counted on to rush the passer. This injury could really hinder his hand-to-hand combat with blockers. As an LB, we know he is not a power rusher, but it is rare that an end can rush the passer without some sort move to shed the block.

I agree with all of this . . . It's definitely going to be an injury that will be looked at throughout the season . . . and I wouldn't be surprised if it affects his tackling and his ability to shed blockers.

Archived