Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had a dream last night..

Sawyer5500

That Marcus Washington chased Tom Brady out of bounds to avoid a sack and Sean Taylor hit Brady hard and shattered his helmet (no flag went out).

And then later that night i had a dream that Joe Gibbs was signing autographs at this mall and he wrote "Good will to the world, Joe Gibbs" on my Chris Cooley jersey.

I think its a premonition for next season. Tom Brady better watch out.

:dallasuck

I had a really weird dream about the redskins last nite. I dreamed me and my dad were going to a skins game but its was at a high school stadium and where we were sitting we couldnt see anything. And there were all the TV screens and none of them were showing the game. And i went running around turning on all these TVs so i could see what was going on. It was a very strange dream.

That Marcus Washington chased Tom Brady out of bounds to avoid a sack and Sean Taylor hit Brady hard and shattered his helmet (no flag went out).

And then later that night i had a dream that Joe Gibbs was signing autographs at this mall and he wrote "Good will to the world, Joe Gibbs" on my Chris Cooley jersey.

Are you sure it was a dream, and not the mushrooms?

Not if you've been following all the offseason moves New England has been making (before they make their 2 first-round draft picks). I'm a more than a little worried about this one...

How can the New England recievers catch anything when we intercept every pass and/or sack Brady?

I too had a dream last night.

I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I had a last night.

I had a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.

I had a dream last night.

I had a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

I had a dream that Ronald McDonald was chasing me with a butter knife covered in ketchup and mustard, and the knife was setting fire to everything around it.

True story

That was the exact dream.

Not if you've been following all the offseason moves New England has been making (before they make their 2 first-round draft picks). I'm a more than a little worried about this one...

the patriots dont scare me, we actually match up pretty well against them. none of their receivers are speedy, stallworth will already have made his annual trip to the DL, and their running game isnt anything to get excited about. itll be a good game. last time we beat them was their superbowl championship team. and its too early to predict what will happen.

I had a very vivid dream recently that we drafted a TE with the #6 pick... He wore #88 and I remember thinking that there wern't any TE's good enough to be drafted at #6 and we already have Cooley... Then I gave in saying whatever Gibbs wants...

I woke up and realized maybe I need to spend a little more time away from the computer....

the patriots dont scare me, we actually match up pretty well against them. none of their receivers are speedy, stallworth will already have made his annual trip to the DL, and their running game isnt anything to get excited about. itll be a good game. last time we beat them was their superbowl championship team. and its too early to predict what will happen.

Since the schedule is not out, how do know Stallworth will already be on the DL??? This could be the first or second game of the season.

Mitch: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning...

Chris: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Mitch: No...

Chris: Why am I the only one who has that dream?

Mitch: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning...

Chris: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Mitch: No...

Chris: Why am I the only one who has that dream?

Val Kilmer in Real Genius!

Brady got your girlfriend pregnant too, huh?

Archived