Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duckett or Betts for smooooot?

mrhogg

What do you guys think about trading duckett or betts for smoooot back? I love the guy. He is young too. I would think this would be great trade for us. Then we will have smoot rogers and taylor all young franchise players for the skins. Sorry, but springs wont last much longer. :dallasuck

maybe this team needs a love boat after all the hard work in the offseason haha. I would love to pull the smoot jersey out of the closet. His character isnt THAT bad guys. He brings alot of positive energy actually. I remember one of the coaches laughing and saying they love smoot. They said he got the hit stick for a big hit one game. He carried it around everywhere bragging. I like the guy.

Smoot is way overrated, overpayed, a traitor, and in no way a true Redskin. I would never welcome him back to this team, and neither would Joe Gibbs or any other self-respececting, true Redskins fan.

Why is that? Football is a business and Smoot followed the money, nothing wrong with that. He never talked bad about the franchise and even said once he wish he hadn't left. I don't see us trading for him but I could see us signing him if Minnesota decides to free themselves from his contract.

Why is that? Football is a business and Smoot followed the money, nothing wrong with that. He never talked bad about the franchise and even said once he wish he hadn't left. I don't see us trading for him but I could see us signing him if Minnesota decides to free themselves from his contract.
I think the overrated part says it all

Overall, I like it... but I don't think that Gibbs would like him character wise.

sure... dexter manley and sean taylor are model citizens.... Gibbs will get who he can to help this team win- if Smoot is available he might pull the trigger- it would be nice to have him back, but we need O line depth worse.

What? HELLO NO!!! We have arguably the best running back depth in the division, right up there at the top of the leauge if you really look at it. Smoot isn't here because he's too small and is a terrible blitzer. With the contract the vikings gave him, it'd make no sense at all to trade and get him back. None. Zero.

Archived