Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duckett or Betts for smooooot?

mrhogg

Smoot is way overrated, overpayed, a traitor, and in no way a true Redskin. I would never welcome him back to this team, and neither would Joe Gibbs or any other self-respececting, true Redskins fan.

This about sums up how I feel. When I think of Smoot now, I recall seeing a feature on Panthers WR Steve Smith being miked up for a game where he toasted Smoot for 200 yds. and like 3 TD's. He was talking throughout the game about how Smoot sucks and can't back up his trash talking. It was beautiful.

Why in the world would we want someone back who didn't want to be here in the first place? I would hope the Skins would never go after a guy who was here, had a chance to stay & still left.

Smoot can stay right where he is so that Moss can light him up on Monday, September 11, 2006!!!!

Did I miss something, since when do teams give up draft picks to acquire a player, then trade him away before he even participates in a practice for a player who just left your team via FA the year before.

Oh...you got me, I just realized you were joking, No way in hell were you actually serious. Here, I'll play along:

How about we trade Brandon Lloyd and David Patten for Antonio Pierce. Or Jason Campbell for Lavar Arrington.

What do you guys think about trading duckett or betts for smoooot back? I love the guy. He is young too. I would think this would be great trade for us. Then we will have smoot rogers and taylor all young franchise players for the skins. Sorry, but springs wont last much longer. :dallasuck

For a corner that got torched by Steve Smith, NO WAY!!!!!!!

Did I miss something, since when do teams give up draft picks to acquire a player, then trade him away before he even participates in a practice for a player who just left your team via FA the year before.

Oh...you got me, I just realized you were joking, No way in hell were you actually serious. Here, I'll play along:

How about we trade Brandon Lloyd and David Patten for Antonio Pierce. Or Jason Campbell for Lavar Arrington.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can we get a new rule around here? No threads about trades unless they're being speculated on by the media. Doesn't it get old, "why don't we trade Jimoh for Manning?" Seriously, there is absolutely no need for threads suggesting random, made up trades.....especially for players WE ALREADY LET GO!

I'll give that trade a 0% chance of happening. This isn't fantasy football. In fact, that wouldn't even be a good trade if this was fantasy football. Smoot is definately not a Gregg Williams corner, he doesn't play the run well and lacks toughness. There's a reason we got rid of him to begin with...do you really think its worth 2 runningbacks and a 3rd round pick for a player that we already let go once? We might be the most active team in free agency, but that doesn't mean we have to be dumb about it.

Now excuse me while I go back to the Stadium and start the, "Should we trade Jesse Lumbsden, Ade Jimoh and Larry Michaels for Lavar Arrington and a 1981 Ford Bronco?" Thread. :jerk:

How about we trade Brandon Lloyd and David Patten for Antonio Pierce. Or Jason Campbell for Lavar Arrington.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey wait.. What fabulous post have u started? O wait let me guess.. something like duckett a good trade? or are you worried about our o line? How about who should be our starting qb?... This place is full of those threads. Dont bash someone for a CREATIVE idea!

smoot isn't even that good

Exactly, I can't figure out how so many Redskins fans think he is good. It goes to show, if you run your mouth enough, people notice you more, and think you are great.

I like Smoot's attitude, and character.....he is funny....but if we are going to make a trade, let's get a CB that is better on the field. Not just a legend in his own mind.

Hey wait.. What fabulous post have u started? O wait let me guess.. something like duckett a good trade? or are you worried about our o line? How about who should be our starting qb?... This place is full of those threads. Dont bash someone for a CREATIVE idea!

Hate to burst your bubble but imaginary trade threads are ****ing stupid and annoying. Especially the ones suggesting we trade for players who just left here or trading players we just acquired. While we're at it, let's trade Moss back to NY for the Jets. Let's trade Randel El, Griffin and Carter to NY to get Arrington back. Just knock it off, there's no need to make up dumb trades.

Archived