Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No New Threads

TK

If you've managed to find yourself in this group, & alot of you have, chances are you may have problems following instruction. Instructions like the second paragraph in the rules. If you're asking yourself what that paragragh says, then you may want to go look it up. While you're there, take the time, maybe even the rest of the week, & review the rules. Especially the one that mentions seeing if the topic you wish to discuss has already been started. Now, while we're aware there's an issue with the search feature, we're also aware that the only thing wrong with looking over the first two pages is you. Now, again, if you've found yourself in this group & would like out of it, that's great. All you have to do is on Saturday, PM me & let me know that you understand what we're asking for here & I'll be more then happy to restore your thread starting ability. For those still having trouble following instructions & PM me earlier then stated, you'll get a break until the day stated.

If you've managed to find yourself in this group, & alot of you have, chances are you may have problems following instruction. Instructions like the second paragraph in the rules. If you're asking yourself what that paragragh says, then you may want to go look it up. While you're there, take the time, maybe even the rest of the week, & review the rules. Especially the one that mentions seeing if the topic you wish to discuss has already been started. Now, while we're aware there's an issue with the search feature, we're also aware that the only thing wrong with looking over the first two pages is you. Now, again, if you've found yourself in this group & would like out of it, that's great. All you have to do is on Saturday, PM me & let me know that you understand what we're asking for here & I'll be more then happy to restore your thread starting ability. For those still having trouble following instructions & PM me earlier then stated, you'll get a break until the day stated.

friggin' nazi ;) :laugh:

man...must have been some really out of control thread starting going on round here...between this post and the "in before close" thread some serious cans of you know what have been opened round herescared.gif :logo:

Not to mention the swelling ranks of "Read Only" for people who keep breaking rule #11 (know it, love it, follow, it). Now imagine if we start holding people accountable for putting threads in the wrong forums :laugh:

(that one's harder---you not only need to understand simple English, it requires abstract thinking :D )

Not to mention the swelling ranks of "Read Only" for people who keep breaking rule #11 (know it, love it, follow, it). Now imagine if we start holding people accountable for putting threads in the wrong forums :laugh:

(that one's harder---you not only need to understand simple English, it requires abstract thinking :D )

And knowing the Book of Jumbo by memory.:)

']Thanks for keeping it clean mods. It's got to be a pain in the ass.

And whoever changed my Mike Espy thread title' date=' don't worry, won't happen again. I didn't know that was actually a rule, maybe I should go re-read those suckers while I'm here.[/quote']

Thanks, from your friendly neighborhood thread title alterer.

Make our lives easier, and we definitely appreciate it. :)

Now imagine if we start holding people accountable for putting threads in the wrong forums

Thanks for keeping it clean mods.

yeah...the "what jersey should I buy?" was driving me nuts:doh: ....i give my thanks and praise as well....:notworthy :applause:

Please guys, listen to the mods, and play by the rules. I know you feel your thread may have a different angle on a point, but we need to keep this board clean. There are so many of you posting the same thing, your just burning space unnecessarily. I know you may feel at times your being singled out, or being slammed for unjust cause, but they have to do what they do for a reason. Everyones life here at Extremeskins will be much better if you just follow the guidelines you agreed to when you became a member.

I try to avoid starting threads if at all possible. And most of the time, it's very possible. Not starting threads saves me from having to read stuff. :type: The occasional urges I do get end up poorly when I actually try and start the thread. :writing:

But anyway, thanks to the staff, for keeping the trash in the cans and off the boards.

Archived