Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens on Jimmy Kimmel

illone

This guy is smart, (TO) he creates all this drama and tension between a team, gives it freakin cancer and then writes a book about him and his experiences between a team and rakes in the cash. This guy is the perfect Dallas Cowboy, I hope he injects that team full of the poision he injected filthadelphia with. It should be fun to watch the cowgirls vs the filth I hope they annhilate each other. Anyways here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIVNd8MYVPw

It's something now that it seems most of the sports media has forgotten what a cancerous a-hole TO is. He'll tear Dalls down. It's just a matter of time. Just wait til their first bad loss where he only has three catches and gets in an argument with Bledsoe on the sideline. I give it a couple weeks. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

the only problem i have is that TO still seems like everything is about him. he's very skilled and a good receiver, but he isn't the God he thinks he is. show a little humility man! he talks to jimmy kimmel like he's gonna take dallas far on his shoulders alone. his ego knows no bounds.

the only problem i have is that TO still seems like everything is about him. he's very skilled and a good receiver, but he isn't the God he thinks he is. show a little humility man! he talks to jimmy kimmel like he's gonna take dallas far on his shoulders alone. his ego knows no bounds.

plus, when **** blows up in his face.... it's someone else's fault

That's exactly what I was thinking about his ego. It's unbelievable, when Dallas played the skins, we shut him out, and shut him up. I just hope Dawkins will lay a good hit on him, knock some sense into him. He's good but he's no Jerry Rice, I'm just waiting to see how long he will last in this league. Don't mean to wish anybody injury, but with Sean Taylor covering him in two games, and with Philly's defense he's going to be hurting.

I'm not making predictions on Dallas' future with Terrell but I'll look at his past.

He took SF nowhere fast. He made Philly's regular season better, but then disappeared in the playoffs. His SB appearance was nice, but not nice enough to "carry" anyone to a title.

He'll catch TDs and first downs for Dallas, of this I have no doubt, but will he "take" them anywhere? This remains to be seen and hasn't been seen anywhere he's been yet.

I will say this, though. He didn't have any threatening WRs alongside of him in SF (after Rice) or Philly. He's got Terry Glenn (whom I believe is very underrated) and Jason Witten with him now. Teams won't be able to focus on him so tightly. If Drew gets good protection, it will get busy in Big D.

This guy is smart, (TO) he creates all this drama and tension between a team, gives it freakin cancer and then writes a book about him and his experiences between a team and rakes in the cash. This guy is the perfect Dallas Cowboy, I hope he injects that team full of the poision he injected filthadelphia with. It should be fun to watch the cowgirls vs the filth I hope they annhilate each other. Anyways here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIVNd8MYVPw

He seems like a nice guy. Very likeable.

TO made a dramatic difference in Philly because he went to a team whose incumbent starters Freddie Mitchell and Todd Pinkston didn't even belong on an NFL roster, much less starting. Plus, Brad Childress stressed a downfield attack unlike his dink and dunk OC predecessor Rod Dowhower, genius architect of the Skins' impotent 94 offense.

Going from Keyshawn to TO is definitely an upgrade, but it is not going to have the dramatic impact his addition to the Eagles had. And all that isn't even taking into consideration the cancer effect.

Actually it was a very good interveiw. TO didn't even come off to be the ass he is!

Do you think he'd ever read a book on how to treat a QB? May be that we'll be his next book.:laugh: Or it will be titled "Dallas, The Forth Team I've Screwed":laugh:

Waitaminute! So you guys think T.O. is a cancer and will destroy Dallas? I don't think I've read that on this site before. Interesting. :cool:

Waitaminute! So you don't think T.O. is a cancer and will destroy Dallas? I don't think I've heard a cowboy say that. Interesting. :laugh:

T.O. hasn't proved anything to anybody but himself, I hope he can play long and well for Dallas, just as long as he doesn't exceed his avg. of 35 yds or less against us, and doesn't score more then 2xs in 5 games. :laugh: :dallasuck :point2sky

The only team that T.O. embraces is T.O., not San Francisco, Philadelphia, or Dallas. Unless he gets his act together and changes his ways as a person, the only person that likes T.O. is T.O. He's a great wide receiver, but it seems like the only teammate is himself.

Actually it was a very good interveiw. TO didn't even come off to be the ass he is!

Do you think he'd ever read a book on how to treat a QB? May be that we'll be his next book.:laugh: Or it will be titled "Dallas, The Forth Team I've Screwed":laugh:

I was refering to Kimmels comparison or TO and Bin Laden. I understand it was a joke but that was a little much.

And yes, I did think it was hilarious when TO said he read "how to treat a quarterback.

I don't think TO is an ass. I think he is very sensitive and when he feels like he is being attacked he overreacts to that critism.

Archived