Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boycott places where immagrant supporters work

SUNSTONE

On May 1st if places shut down because of protesters refusing to work, I say we boycott those places in return.

I have lost my job to these illegal aliens before, and I think what they are doing is wrong.

Wether they are illegal or not, if they support this, I feel they should be boycotted.

I'd respectfully disagree. I think those immigrants here legally have the right to peaceful public protest, even if you don't agree with what they're supporting or protesting.

On the other hand, I'd fully support a boycott of business and services that employ illegals. The thing is, how can you tell which businesses employ illegals, and which had legal residents joining the protests?

On May 1st if places shut down because of protesters refusing to work, I say we boycott those places in return.

I have lost my job to these illegal aliens before, and I think what they are doing is wrong.

Wether they are illegal or not, if they support this, I feel they should be boycotted.

If you indeed have lost a job to an illegal alien then I believe your time would be better served getting more education or gaining a skill. For someone to come one here and whine because he lost a job to an illegal who doesn't speak the language is pretty sad. By the way, my lawn needs cut. You interested?

I'd respectfully disagree. I think those immigrants here legally have the right to peaceful public protest, even if you don't agree with what they're supporting or protesting.

On the other hand, I'd fully support a boycott of business and services that employ illegals. The thing is, how can you tell which businesses employ illegals, and which had legal residents joining the protests?

And I have the legal right to boycott these places.

If you indeed have lost a job to an illegal alien then I believe your time would be better served getting more education or gaining a skill. For someone to come one here and whine because he lost a job to an illegal who doesn't speak the language is pretty sad. By the way, my lawn needs cut. You interested?

I was 21 and the head cook when I was replaced by an under the table paid illegal alien.

And that's a very racist statement, as if illegal aliens couldn't do anything but cut lawns and wash dishes.

Guest sith lord

That was meanspirited and uncalled for.

That was meanspirited and uncalled for.

Indeed...there are many who lose jobs or small businesses that fail from unfair competition by companies that work illlegals off the books.

And I have the legal right to boycott these places.

Of course you do. All I'm saying is that I don't think hurting US citizens is the way to go about this. Then we end up looking like racists. To me it's got nothing to do with race, it's about the rule of law (and the complete disregard for it).

I have no problem with legal immigrants. You probably don't either. Let's confine our frustration and our action to where it needs to be.

:2cents:

Immigrant spelled backward?=Taco go home. But return my hubcaps first. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :applause: :applause: :applause: All joking aside they dont belong here. If you are behind them go to mexico and try to stage a nice little protest boycott. Yeah uh huh. THis country is for Americans by BIRTHRIGHT AND LEGALLY NATIONALIZED. NOT FENCE HOPPERS AND BORDER WALKERS. :notworthy :cool: :cool: :cool:

And that's a very racist statement, as if illegal aliens couldn't do anything but cut lawns and wash dishes.

If it makes you feel better to label me as racist, by all means. In my effort to critisize and put you down I was unfair to illegals and immigrants in general by stereotyping their skills. Of course illegals don't just cut laws and wash dishes, but they are very limited by language and by the industries that will hire them. It is not uncommon to hear of highly educated illegals that have to settle for minimum wage jobs because of those limitations. For you to complain about them is nothing more than a justification for objecting protests by hard working people who want nothing but to put food on the table and provide for their families.

The meanspirited in this discussion are those that take issue with people wanting to have their voices heard and to show the important contributions they make.

If it makes you feel better to label me as racist, by all means. In my effort to critisize and put you down I was unfair to illegals and immigrants in general by stereotyping their skills. Of course illegals don't just cut laws and wash dishes, but they are very limited by language and by the industries that will hire them. It is not uncommon to hear of highly educated illegals that have to settle for minimum wage jobs because of those limitations. For you to complain about them is nothing more than a justification for objecting protests by hard working people who want nothing but to put food on the table and provide for their families.

The meanspirited in this discussion are those that take issue with people wanting to have their voices heard and to show the important contributions they make.

Let them voice their opinions in a different way than "shutting down citys".

That's just a minor terrorist act there.

Trying to provide food for the familey? What were they doing in mexico? Starving to death?

Illegals should fill out the paperwork and wait their turn like all of the legals did. All this B.S. about them doing jobs others won't do is crap. Take these jobs and require the welfare recipients to do them or they wont recieve their checks. I am willing to bet the jobs get done. I am tired of illegals mooching off of our system and using our governments laws that are for american citizens to their advantadge. This s*** has got to stop.

Immigrant spelled backward?=Taco go home. But return my hubcaps first. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :applause: :applause: :applause: All joking aside they dont belong here. If you are behind them go to mexico and try to stage a nice little protest boycott. Yeah uh huh. THis country is for Americans by BIRTHRIGHT AND LEGALLY NATIONALIZED. NOT FENCE HOPPERS AND BORDER WALKERS. :notworthy :cool: :cool: :cool:

:doh:

:laugh: Don't forget to offer him $2.50 an hour.

I am tired of illegals mooching off of our system and using our governments laws that are for american citizens to their advantadge. This s*** has got to stop.

What the heck are you talking about? Mooching off our system? Since when is working for a low paying job considered "mooching"? If ANYTHING our country mooches off of them. They pay INTO income tax, but get NO gov't services :doh:

Actually, the thing I heard people on the radio proposing was:

If you're looking for work in the construction, housekeeping, food service, or agricultural industries, Monday might be a good day to stop by the job site and see if they're hiring.

Not only would I be completely in SUPPORT of boycotting any business in my area that shuts down on Monday for this, I would suggest that their employee records need to get a THOROUGH going-through by the State and Federal employment officials. Multiple times, if necessary.

What the heck are you talking about? Mooching off our system? Since when is working for a low paying job considered "mooching"? If ANYTHING our country mooches off of them. They pay INTO income tax, but get NO gov't services :doh:

Do they pay into income taxes? Thats funny because I don't believe that people working "under the table" pay any taxes. Their children go to our schools, the get healthcare when needed. Those seem like benefits to me. Our country does not mooch off of them because our country has conformed around them. I am not to familiar with Boston and how things work there or the effects of illegals there, and I don't think your too familiar with the rest of the nation.

Archived