Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hope this is a coencidence,

CrypticVillain

I have a serious question. During our winning streak I was not at home for one game. When we played the Rams I went Bowling, When we played the Cardinals I help my girlfriends family move, and the last three games I was over my aunt house. I aint supersticous or nothing but I do not want to stay home. You guy are the only people who can help me with this. Yes I trust the Skins to win wherever I go. But do you think this is a coinecedence or Should I just not stop a good thing.

Extreme Skins let me hear yah. :feedback:

I have a serious question. During our winning streak I was not at home for one game. When we played the Rams I went Bowling, When we played the Cardinals I help my girlfriends family move, and the last three games I was over my aunt house. I aint supersticous or nothing but I do not want to stay home. You guy are the only people who can help me with this. Yes I trust the Skins to win wherever I go. But do you think this is a coinecedence or Should I just not stop a good thing.

Extreme Skins let me hear yah. :feedback:

I am not sure that it matters, but go find some thing to do man. Maybe you could help someone move.

During the five game winning streak I was home in NYC for the Rams game. I was still in NYC for the Cardinals game. I was in NYC for the Dallas game. Then I went home to D.C. to visit my family for Christmas just in time for the Giants game and last week I was back in NYC for the Eagles game.

And my point is? There is no point because we are going to win!!!!

Since we won all of your answers were hilarious, that V8 splash jone was claasic. I did go over my aunt house and she is not that old. I am gogin to the same thing next week. Seahawks Sucks. HTTR.

I think I can go for 21, I had Shuan Alexander's girl and mother in the bed at the same time.

Drum Roll please.

:gaintsuck You know what they say, if it works don't fix it. 6 weeks ago I started wearing my Arrington Jersey and have continued to wear it every Sunday since. This morning, I went into a panic....it was in the dirty close. Pulled it out, washed it, put it on. It worked again. By all means, stay away.:point2sky

Archived