Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you still trust Gibbs?

Dallsux

Yes, I trust him.....

I can't beleive there are 11 Hall of Fame coaches that read this forum, we are truly blessed at extremeskins.com.:laugh:

Then again he picked Brunell to be his Qb.:mad:

I guess I better doubt the best thing to ever happen to this franchise ..... twice???

Originally posted by KingdomBankcard

Thank goodness the poll tells the truth, is this guy a skins fan? Or a Dallas fan?

Whom are you questioning? The guy that started this thread/poll, or someone else?

the real question is ?? ,How can you not trust Joe Gibbs !!!

the doubters need to sit back and let the man build this team to what a Joe Gibbs redskin team should be. this isn't a 1 yr. wonder this is a five yr. plan , and after the past 10 plus yrs !!!

IN GIBBS I TRUST !!! :point2sky :cheers:

Originally posted by WVSkins79

I am starting to wonder if Gibbs still has it. I voted accordingly. I like the thread. I knew the whiners would come out in full force :rolleyes: I knew the whiners would read the subject line, absolutely hate it, but then click on it, read it, and reply anyway. They saw it as an opportunity to whine and make a lame comment they consider funny.

You've been registered here for all of a month (or less) & you already have the "whiners" picked out? Wow, that's pretty good work. Who are they? And remember, you are one of 30,000+. ;)

gibbs is the man, this house was in shambles when he arrived, i drank some cool aid this summer(a couple of gallons) and thought he'd turn it around immediatly.but it became clear there was deeper issues to deal with.like being a team, up rooting a foundation and mentality of losing and quiting.now we have team

and they are together heading in the right dircection.it hasn't been pretty but it's been neccessary.he is the right man for the job. because he can do it and he cares.:notworthy

Originally posted by KingdomBankcard

Thank goodness the poll tells the truth, is this guy a skins fan? Or a Dallas fan? No offense but a redskins fan, would have enough respect for the "hall of fame coach" as williams said sunday to even ask a question like that. Or perhaps lack of knowledge bread insecurity. Please.

:doh:

Ya know, you shouldn't be so eager to wear your ignorance on your sleeve. How about reading the very first post in this thread. For someone who has not been here very long, you sure have balls tho. If you approach too many other people this way, you won't be here very long, chief.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

:doh:

Ya know, you shouldn't be so eager to wear your ignorance on your sleeve. How about reading the very first post in this thread. For someone who has not been here very long, you sure have balls tho. If you approach too many other people this way, you won't be here very long, chief.

I really think he has already won over a bunch here, simply by stateing his thoughts on tem chemistry and positive trends.

That is a dumb question to ask. I mean everyone is trippin on one season and what he is drafting ,Lets get real he started with a team spurrier built I mean lets get real he has a lot of work to do from that alone!!!!!!

Archived