Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you still trust Gibbs?

Dallsux

Originally posted by Beaudry

I've questioned a lot of offseason moves made in the last two years, but I still trust Joe Gibbs. Everybody makes bad moves. Gibbs knows how to coach em up a hella lot better than I.

my feelings exactly

and my trust in Gibbs is unwaivering

I trust he will not challange Moss to a foot race.

I trust the plays will get to QB faster this year.

I trust the offense will score on average 21 points this year.

I donot trust he Bugel, and the other old dude will not

be in some kind of cluster on the sidelines again this year.

Originally posted by Jay Master Jay

Again how could anyone who is a Redskin fan not TRUST GIBBS? If you want me to answer your question again. I trust him and I think he has us in going in the right direction. I dont really worry about what people think about FO moves. All we can do is get over it I will love the team anyway. I thought we should have give Marty another year but I cheered for Spurrier also. One thing a fan can always voice their opinion whether someone agrees with it or not.

I don't know how any Redskins fan can NOT trust Gibbs. :whoknows: As it is, I thank you for your input. I now know where you stand. I feel much better now. ;)

Why wouldn't we still trust him? I'm pretty new to this broad and I can not believe the negativity on here. I know a lot of people don’t care for the way Snyder runs the team, but I thought their would be more positive post in here.

He can bring back one of the greatest coaches in NFL history to run the team and all your hear is “Do you still trust Gibbs.”

Gibbs/Snyder can go out and get the best of the best free agents out there and people will still have something to ***** about. They can sit back and do nothing and people *****. He can try and get the salary cap under control by not signing players like Bailey, Smoot and Pierce. People *****.

They are trying to build threw the draft and guess what people are ****ing. I don’t know just thought the Skins fans were better then that. I guess losing can change people.

:2cents:

Originally posted by budski

I trust he will not challange Moss to a foot race.

I trust the plays will get to QB faster this year.

I trust the offense will score on average 21 points this year.

I donot trust he Bugel, and the other old dude will not

be in some kind of cluster on the sidelines again this year.

That "other old dude" would be none other than our offensive coordinator, Don Breaux aka The Mad Scientist.

I am starting to wonder if Gibbs still has it. I voted accordingly. I like the thread. I knew the whiners would come out in full force :rolleyes: I knew the whiners would read the subject line, absolutely hate it, but then click on it, read it, and reply anyway. They saw it as an opportunity to whine and make a lame comment they consider funny.

Thank goodness the poll tells the truth, is this guy a skins fan? Or a Dallas fan? No offense but a redskins fan, would have enough respect for the "hall of fame coach" as williams said sunday to even ask a question like that. Or perhaps lack of knowledge bread insecurity. Please.

For my answer of course i still trust coach gibbs. For the critics who are judging him after one year should honestly no longer watch football( if dick vermeil did it WHY CANT GIBBS?in my opinion Gibbs has been a "fresh air" to the game. Hes got a different mentality then coaches who coach in this era. Take Brian Billick for example the man has won a super bowl ( i guess u can say respectivly) and i believe is the most overrated coach in football. Last year when Jamal was caught up in his selling yay deal instead for fining Lewis for making the team and himself look bad (gibbs #1 rule) he allowed him to become team captain. Maybe its just me, but that ridicoulous awarding a player for doing wrong??? i dont care if he did it before he got drafted oh well u got caught by the fbi on the phone live with it. Imagine if this would of happend on gibbs team i guarantee that player would clearing out his locker quicker than he could think. People say the players have changed and they have, but x and os do not. In GIBBS I TRUST

Archived