Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hasselbeck Caught In Number's Game-SUPER DUPER MEGA MERGE :)

Doozinbrah

I was always miffed when I heard people saying "Hasselbeck should be the starter." I like him and think he is a serviceable #3, but Brunell or no Brunell, he wouldn't have made the team this year. They would have brought in someone as an upgrade over Tim.

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

The bigger news could be the "big move" tomorrow.

You know, it would be like the Redskins to say it's a "big move" but in fact we've just resigned Devin Lemons.

Remember it was Larry Michaels who said big move, not Gibbs.

Though, Gibbs then added that they are always looking at improving the football team.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll announce we've already signed our draft picks:)

Originally posted by MCnDaHouse

Wow, I don't even know who he is... Not really big news. I guess it was one of the UDFA we signed and cut.

MC :logo:

You can't be serious?:doh: Third string quarterback........brother of Matt in Seatle?

For a guy who basically came off the street, Hasslebeck did a pretty amazing job. I mean, remember Ramsey's first start after the Titans game? He tried his best to set a NFL record for picks against the Saints.

Timmy H doesn't have the arm to be a quality starter, but he has the football instincts that a lot of qbs (Ramsey for example) would kill for. He always looks comfortable under center and is capable of moving the chains -- two qualities that could keep him in the league for a long while. It's a shame to see him go, but with Brunell's massive signing bonus haunting us and with the drafting of Campbell, well the writing was on the wall.

Originally posted by Art

The beautiful thing, Bufford, is that by having that video up like that, the media will have a VERY hard time selectively spinning the situation to make it look bad. Typically I could see these quotes going out to the media and the media writing a story that Hasselbeck demanded his release after Campbell was drafted and making it seem terrible and negative.

Harder to do like this.

Are you serious? I doubt even the most hardcore, Redskins-hating media outlets would even bother to negatively spin the release of a marginal 3rd string QB who hasn't seen a snap since 2003.

Originally posted by Art

Agreed on No. 3. I like Larry, but, the Skins REALLY should have hired a news cutie and required skirts :). Short ones. One of the Comcast women would have been fine even :).

Don't forget big boobs or butts, either would be fine... both a plus.... :D

Will Gibran Hamden be back on the practice squad or something? or is he gone too? not sure how that works.

I wonder on the news tomorrow also..to me it also sounds like a pick up or addition..Gibbs saying we are always looking for someone to add or that we think can help our team..and if it fits we'll persue that. hmmmm

Archived