Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What song are you listening to...right now!

jenmdixon

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Whoa. 126 responses, most songs and finally have a winner for ya. :whew:

Are ya gonna go my way Lenny Kravitz.

Park did you ever hear the whole Cd " Are You Gonna Go My Way"? There is a great song on there called "Black Girl". I also like "Mr. Cab Driver" by Lenny

Originally posted by Doozinbrah

Park did you ever hear the whole Cd " Are You Gonna Go My Way"? There is a great song on there called "Black Girl". I also like "Mr. Cab Driver" by Lenny

Ya know, chalk that up to my infamous impatience in listening to a whold CD. :doh: I have listened to Mr. Cab Driver though I believe. I'll take that as a recommendation and will endeavor to listen to the whole CD. :)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Ya know, chalk that up to my infamous impatience in listening to a whold CD. :doh: I have listened to Mr. Cab Driver though I believe. I'll take that as a recommendation and will endeavor to listen to the whole CD. :)

Its a very good song and that CD as a whole is very good.m Let Love Rule is great too. I dont like his new stuff though.....too popish

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Doozinbrah

Is it off of "With Teeth"? If so is "With Teeth" worth picking up? I know some have said it was going to be good, but I haven't heard anyone say it is good.

Yeah, it's off With Teeth.

I really like the album. It took me a few spins to get it, but it reminds me alot of a combination between Broken and The Fragile.

Archived